Import Anime Forums

Full Version: What is the most addicting anime?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
yeah, I might put ranma on hold and buy fushigi yuugi once I can gather up $80..
is this thread actually about the most addictive anime anymore? for me it had to be rurouni kenshin, i borrowed them off my mate, 6 episodes every 4 or so days and as soon as i was finished i needed more episodes, i would wake up in a cold sweat muttering the word kenshin for weeks. god im weird
yeah, I have some wierd things that I do as well, when someone I havnt met yet asks my name I will give a name of a character in an anime. for instance while I was in the middle of watching gundam wing, someone asked my name and I quickly spat out, Catra Rabbaba Winner. I sure hope they dont watch toonami :mrgreen:

yeah, if you really like kenshin that much I would just suggest buying the set and watching it in blocks larger than 4 episodes, magnifies the fun that much more.
after i borrowed all he had, i borrowed it again and copied it all (because he downloaded the first 2 seasons and encoded it for vcd, well his older brother did) so i have it all in my bed room right now, but im still thinkin about buying season 3, apparently its not so good but i do need to see it at one point. if only i could have the name of an anime character, yakumo would be an excellent choice.
well I just tell people a name from an anime I am watching, like now even though I am not techinicly watching one piece, if someone sere to ask my name that I didnt know I would calmly reply "my name is Luffy" since that is the only male name that I would be able to think of fast enough that the person wouldnt catch onto, the only others would be Sanji and Zoro, but you can see why I wouldnt pick them :mrgreen:
Quote:Originally posted by "sanosuke"

after i borrowed all he had, i borrowed it again and copied it all (because he downloaded the first 2 seasons and encoded it for vcd, well his older brother did) so i have it all in my bed room right now, but im still thinkin about buying season 3, apparently its not so good but i do need to see it at one point. if only i could have the name of an anime character, yakumo would be an excellent choice.

You're right. Season 3 is not very good at all. But I had to see it also, just to see what I was missing. I would recommend you rent it first if at all possible.
Pages: 1 2 3