Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Roronoa Zoro
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I wonder if anyone else has heard about the info my brother stumbled on the other day. It was a press release from the DEVIL (funimation :mrgreen: ), and in it they refered to Zoro as Zero multiple times! I just wonder if any of you guys heard it yet? If you could find a link to go ahead and post it here. Since my brother can't remember where he read it at. Confusedweatdrop: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
sorry, cant say that I do but...

I know this is off topic, but are you from pittsberg? I ask this because you have just showed signs of a picsberg acsent. :mrgreen:
Your close. I'm from Owego NY. So I was close to PA. What did I say that drove you to your conclusion? :?
"Since my brother can't remember where he read it at" .... thats a trait of a picsberger. :mrgreen: most other people would just leave the "at" out completely.

I moved to pittsberg 3 years ago, and I am saddened when I find my self saying things similar to that and pronouncing ows as As (as in apple) :mrgreen:
I'm from NY. What can I say to defend that? I definitely prefer the quirks of a northern accent compared to that of the south. These tards drive me insane! Now that you point that out it makes me realise that that is something inherently northern. Northern states are far superior. Always remember that. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Sigh.......I hate the north and I hate the south neither are worth a damn in my book. Hehehehehehe all I care about is me, and I am far superior than the north and south combined!!! BAH!!!!! Take that Self-centeredness!!!!

Back on topic.....It's nice to know there are some more sets of One Piece out now!!!
yeah, I will have to get 'em. and yes kakoi, I prefer a northern accent over a southern accent any day of the week. but all accents wether they be north or south still irritate me. (especially when I am the one with the accent, heheh) :mrgreen:
I have a semi accent. Not really when I speak, It comes out alot more in my writing. The North is superior in every way, Except one. Cost of living. That is it. In my opinion. I've lived in both, and can say with a modicum of confidence that my opinion is correct.

I can't wait to get more One Piece. I have the next two volumes of the manga coming in the mail. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
nice, One piece is truly awsome, and although I have loads of homework, I am still going to try to finish a disc a day. :mrgreen: until I run out that is Sad
I have so much to buy and so little actual cash. :mrgreen:
I am getting a kaddieing job this summer, so hopefully that will meet all of my anime needs, along with a larger allowance caused by me spending one day a week mowing my incredibly large and vast yard (well maybe not that big but it still is a pain :mrgreen: )
I need to find a job for the summer. Or I will just lay around doing nothing. :mrgreen:
yeah, I used to get incredibly bored in the summer when I didnt have anime to watch.

the only thing boring about my summer is that I will have to go to upstate newyork and visit my grandma and cousins. it is alright for the first few days, but then you run out of things to do, and I usualy end up gaining 5 pounds, because eating is the only form of enjoyment :mrgreen:
Quote:Originally posted by "kakoi_sugoi_yama"

I'm from NY. What can I say to defend that? I definitely prefer the quirks of a northern accent compared to that of the south. These tards drive me insane! Now that you point that out it makes me realise that that is something inherently northern. Northern states are far superior. Always remember that. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Really? We soteherneres am smart! No, no, no... South is superior :mrgreen: . I barely notice any accents here, but then again I live in the city. We get games like Redneck Rampage based after us!
yea, dont mess wit my kin or I blast you with my booom stick!

lol :mrgreen:
Pages: 1 2 3