Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Suggestions anyone?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
hmmmm.... I will research ayashi no ceres. although I am going to get all of the long expensive series this summer, when I get a job :mrgreen:
Ayashi no Ceres is done by Yuu Watase, who did Fushigi Yuugi. It's a romance series, but it has a lot of explosions and blood and things, it's really nicely done. ^_^
Ayashi no Ceres is done by Yuu Watase, who did Fushigi Yuugi. It's a romance series, but it has a lot of explosions and blood and things, it's really nicely done. ^_^
Get the AS version of Kare Kano. Great series, containing Tsubasa, the absolute cutest anime character on the planet. She makes you just want to pick her up and hug her. =)
nice, I will research that as well. :mrgreen:
Shibo,
I typed in Kare Kano to animeniacs and got nothing but then I typed in just kare and got this http://www.animeniacs.com/index.php

is that what you were talking about?
Quote:Originally posted by "Shibo"

Get the AS version of Kare Kano. Great series, containing Tsubasa, the absolute cutest anime character on the planet. She makes you just want to pick her up and hug her. =)

I would have to disagree. The cutest character has to be Chiyo from Azumanga Daioh.
Hey, I don't know if anyone hangs out at articnightfall.com, but go to

www.animediscount.net

For a while there they have a whole ton of great series for ridiculously cheap (goes to the first 5 that buy that series from them.) Ayashi no Ceres is only $24 there, as well as Azumanga Daioh, Berserk, Chobits, and on and on. You could almost pick up a series and an OVA with $35.

If you haven't seen it, get The Irresponsible Captain Tylor. Or, on the very very off chance you haven't seen Evangelion, that should be at the top of your list.

Kare Kano (better known as His and Her Circumstances here in the west) is also there for $24.
hmmmm...I get Hellsing becasue that was way cool!!
hmmmm... I have most of the essentials down, otherwise there would be no need for this thread, hmmmm.... I added that site to my favorites, vance, and I will mostlikely spend a good while checking out there selection after I go watch some more one piece. :mrgreen:
JJ can order you Kare Kano. =) The link you have goes to the main page of animeniacs hehe. Don't buy from them though cause Bella sells the same stuff plus gives free DVD's at cookiejarvideo hehe. In this case though, since it's AS, support this site and ask JJ to order it for you if you want it. =)
alright, I might get it, can you personally tell me about the quality, unless you are the first review for it, by shippo, which you could very possibly be if the b in your user name were changed to two Ps but oh well.
You need to get Berserk as well. :mrgreen:
Here is a suggestion....Don't F#*K no dead midgets!!!!!!
And the XBOX is a good fire starting kit.
And Gokudo needs to be an HK set.
And Nadesico needs to be next on your list after Berserk!!!!!
I ordered berserk from animeniacs and it still hasnt arived, Nadesico you say, hmmmm.... I must investigate. :mrgreen:
Pages: 1 2 3