What are people watching now (series)?
Currently
------------
Kimagure Orange Road TV 48 / 48 (complete) Yippe Skippy
Gundam Wing 28 / 49
Kishin Corps 1 / 7
Sailor Moon 10 / 200

My Kodomo No Omocha fan subs were shipped today (1 - 40). I've got them and I'll watch them.[/siz]
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
Well i try to stick to one series at a time :wink:
But at the moment im up to episode 15 in Escaflowne ........ wonderfull series!
The above comments are solely the insane ideas and random thoughts generated within the mind of Rock Ard.
Agreed. I usually only watch one series at a time. However I 've been watching Gundam Wing for a while and I ordered the KOR Set. I couldn't just have the set sit there. I buy lots of used anime videos real cheap. Kishin Corps set cost me $12.95 DUB. I have it sitting there so I figured I'd watch it.

I usually have one series I watch with my wife and one on my own.
My wife and I are currently on episode 10 of Fruits Basket.
I'm up to episode 12 of Berserk.

Usually I wait until finishing a series before starting another but I've got Vol 1 of the Lupin III TV series on the way. That will take first priority as soon as I get it.
Gullible isn't in the dictionary.
Currently, I borrowed Berserk from one of my friends. Kick ass series so far
I can't wait till my HK DVD order comes in.

Okay, nobody will believe this, but I bought the Ranma 1/2 first season box set the DAY it came out, and I'm only on episode nine. @_@ It's one of my favorite anime, but I just haven't been watching it. @_@ I'm also trying to watch the Kenshin OAV EVERY DAY this week. (Do NOT ask.)
"You are one of the most stupid people I know! I hate you! I wish you would DIE! DIE, DIE, DIE!"-- Me, in one of my happier moods.
Zeta Gundam
CardCaptors Sakura
Macross 7 (I was checking them out from our anime library but just bought vol 1 on dvd today)
Ranma 1/2 (first season)
and Fushigi Yugi (Seiryuu)
Anime Library?
SomebodyKillMe - Ranma 1/2 Season 1 is one of my all time favorites. Right now you're on the Ryoga story arc. That's where I started out on. Wait till you get to about episode 16. Some of the best anime has to offer.

OK, Just finished I My Me Strawberry Eggs this morning. Very cute series. =) I'm on DVD#11 of the KOR box set.. Still on DVD #1 of the first Fushigi Yugi box set from AC/MI..In the middle of Card Captor Sakura but that's my fave so I watch maybe 1 or 2 episodes a week to make it last.. think I'm on DVD #3 of the AC/MI..Just finished first Kenshin TV box set, also from AC/MI.. (sense a trend here?) Will start box set #2 soon. Oh! And I just bought the Di Gi Charat set! (Sorry Joe, I couldn't wait!) So I just finished DVD #1 of that set as well. Everyone buy Di Gi Charat. So weird and kawaii! And yeah I'm on DVD #1 of the FX cowboy bebop perfect collection, and I'm constantly rewatching black heaven. So, erm.. yeah.. Gonna go watch the rest of Di Gi Charat now. ^_^
I am in the middle of the KOR Disc 6. It's such a great series. I love episode 22. I might be rewatching that one non-stop (not as bad though as the infamous 16 watches of Maison Ikkoku Vol. 1, ok so I have a problem). Finished Gundam Wing Vol. 9 VHS. 2 Recap episodes Sad Ah well it was a good review. I hadn't seen the series for awhile. :wink:

I just rewatched I My Me! Strawberry Eggs this morning! Jesus, I love that show! ^_^
"You are one of the most stupid people I know! I hate you! I wish you would DIE! DIE, DIE, DIE!"-- Me, in one of my happier moods.
Quote:Originally posted by "SomebodyKillMe"

I just rewatched I My Me! Strawberry Eggs this morning! Jesus, I love that show! ^_^

The entire thing?!?

Umm... Yeah. @_@ I started the other day, though. @_@
Damn, I can't wait until I get it.