Long time since we posted here.
Import-Anime.com has been around for over 5 years, and since the exciting developments of "Adventures of JunkieJoe and the RCMP"™ (a book to be writen at a later date :lolSmile there hasn't been many updates but it still stayed online, and alot has been going on behind the scenes in the last few months, IA is in the works of a total overhaul that will not only make it one of the best anime communities on the net, it will be THE place, we've raised the bar on HK community with our site before, now we'll raise the bar with anime community in general!

Stay tuned for more updates and developments!
Thank you Shultz for keeping us up to date!! I noticed the login was different... good luck with the upgrade!! Tell JJ to keep hanging in there...
Good news. Might wanna post this in general though. Dunno about everyone else but that's pretty much all I check anymore right now. Only looked at this cuz it caught my eye.
Good news indeed.

Quote:Might wanna post this in general though. Dunno about everyone else but that's pretty much all I check anymore right now.

Since there aren't a lot of posts in the forums I usually check about all the new posts (it doesn't take that long).
You mean you skip the main page!!? ! j/k.

Btw since out here. Just for ideas. What would you guys like to see in a anime website there isn't already there?
One thing I like is when a site will post links to other sites that do things best. For example, you could point people to animeondvd.com for reviews. Love their site. Unless you plan on doing reviews here. Lot of work for that though. A nice news page is a must. So many news pages are cluttered and kind of annoying to read through for info.
It's good to see we do still have some active memebers though ^_^
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
Cidien Wrote:One thing I like is when a site will post links to other sites that do things best. For example, you could point people to animeondvd.com for reviews. Love their site. Unless you plan on doing reviews here. Lot of work for that though. A nice news page is a must. So many news pages are cluttered and kind of annoying to read through for info.
Kinda late reply but.

Yes we are planning some things like this. Pulling information and links to other sites that offer the information. Like all redesign's it's slowing going. Right now we are trying to get a feel for the new look we are going for. Hopefully we will have something to post in the not too distant future.
Yes it has been and I am one of the worst for leaving and then all of sudden posting again but we can save import anime I know we can
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
1) Is this still a go? Havn't heard anything new in a while. Wondering if the idea has been scrapped or if people are just busy.
2) It's freakin hot in ND right now Morgorath, lol. Your location thing is a lie. I just spent 3 days shingling in 90+ degree whether last week. Bleh. Can't wait for winter.

Oh btw, anyone know what Zagatto is up to nowadays?
It's been over two years since this was updated.

Any word on what's happening?
Gullible isn't in the dictionary.
so... I'm updating my resume because it's something to do. Was kind of surprised to see that I had listed being a moderator here on my resume in the past. Made me miss the old days of chatting about all sorts of things.

It's been over a year since I've even watched anything anime related. I hope the world is treating everyone else well.

Very surprised to find the web site is still up and running at all. I figured the plug would be pulled if people stopped paying the bills for the bandwidth.
Gullible isn't in the dictionary.
Wow, a real actual post, lol. Think it's been like a year and a half or something since I last posted, and it was already dead back then. I'm still working at the same Sheriffs' office. Everything is going well. I definitely found my calling in life.

I've been watching quite a bit of anime lately. I recently decided I have enough Bleach to start watching it. Been collecting it ever since the first set came out, but haven't watched it until now. Been watching it with the wife. We're enjoying it. I also started rewatching Rurouni Kenshin. The animation definitely hasn't held up well, but it's still quite enjoyable.

I'm most looking forward to Funimation eventually getting back to releasing the Hellsing OVA again. I think they're already up to episode 9 in Japan, and it's been releasing incredibly slow there. It's sad we only have up to episode 4 right now.

I'm also surprised this site is still up. When I saw it was you posting I was hoping you would maybe have some info on how JJ is. Oh well. Anyway, nice to hear from someone. =P Weird thinking about how long ago it was that I discovered these forums. I was still in high school when I joined. Now I'm 27, married and have my end goal job already. o_0
Wow. Been a while for me too. I haven't watched much in the way of anime since like 2006 I think. Just got bored with it. I have been just playing a lot of board games lately and having fun with the wife and kids.
Good heavens it's been a long time since anyone has posted here!! I check back once in awhile to see...

We still have a ton of anime.... we also have a ton of HK anime that I can't trade on most sites... Sad If anybody is looking for any, LMK and I'll post a list... some of them aren't even open!!