EZ back from vacation!
...And they are cooking! Received a shipment today with a bunch of new releases, Gunslinger Girl Perfect Collection, DNA Angel Perfect Collection, Chrono Crusade Perfect Collection and Full Metal Alchemist Part 1 Perfect Collection...

Enjoy!
Do you know when Elfen Lied will be back in stock?
[Image: 3685z]
JJ, is there anyway you can contact EZ and plead with them to stop using MAC rips? It is just not worth buying HK's anymore if MAC keeps ruining everything.
[Image: kitty.gif]
I bet that Chrono and DNA are rips from the MI setsCool
How long has this been going on RF_Insane?
How long has what been going on?
Elfen Lied is in stock now, but what's wrong with asking for it when it isn't?
[Image: 3685z]
EZ isnt using all mac rips, people need to understand that just because they used a few there isnt really anything wrong with them...if you dont like the set, just dont buy it, instead of blasting them for coming up and putting stuff out.

B
bmvtoys Wrote:EZ isnt using all mac rips, people need to understand that just because they used a few there isnt really anything wrong with them...if you dont like the set, just dont buy it, instead of blasting them for coming up and putting stuff out.

B

I know I risk the flames of the gods by asking this, but what are Mac rips and the other types that I see associated with some of the DVDs/sets, etc.?! :confused:

I confess to being a total newbie and I only surfed in here through a recommendation someone left on another site, but this place looks good and so do the deals so I'll probably be placing an order soon.

I guess it would just help in advance to understand how things work and what all the different rips/options are like, etc. All help would be much appreciated .... Big Grin

- Chris
Read the faqs for info on all the companies. And people hate mac right now because they keep using dvd-5's instead of dvd-9's so many of their sets look like crap. I never liked mac very much for various reasons but this has made me avoid them like the plague. Not that i've been buying many dvds since I started collecting comics. Damn you marvel, damn you. Some people I see at the comic shops are insane. I see one girl in there about half the time I go in and she always has at least 30-40 comics in her arms as she looks for more. It's like she buys every new comic on the shelf every week plus some.
Cidien Wrote:Read the faqs for info on all the companies. And people hate mac right now because they keep using dvd-5's instead of dvd-9's so many of their sets look like crap. I never liked mac very much for various reasons but this has made me avoid them like the plague. Not that i've been buying many dvds since I started collecting comics. Damn you marvel, damn you. Some people I see at the comic shops are insane. I see one girl in there about half the time I go in and she always has at least 30-40 comics in her arms as she looks for more. It's like she buys every new comic on the shelf every week plus some.

Damn and I thought my DVD buying habits were bad that persons comic book purchases make me seem normal.
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection