Is Metal Gear Solid 3 better than the other 2?
074ku Wrote:the best way to deal with gaurds is to aim for the head or chest because it works faster but it is possible to get through the entire without alerting any unneccesary gaurds. Also if you see a guard shoot him in the head before he even has a chance to see u don't try to sneak if you can knock them out. If a gaurd alerts other gaurds u should knock him out and hid in a locker or somthing.

Ignoring all guards is boring it would take the fan out of the game. Big Grin
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
In MGS2 To kill a guard all I did was run towards him from a few steps away then punch him once then grab him and SNAP! But I guess that might be a little harder in MGS3...
-Kanon!!
Gotta love the CQC system. It proves so many more ways to not only incapacite your victim, but also, to torture him (heh). Eg: Grab him, make him lie face down, plant a TNT, then KABOOM (don't forget to run).
Macross. An experience often imitated, but NEVER duplicated. Shame on those who think otherwise.

Visit MacrossWorld for all your Macross needs!
OMG this game ROCKS

\m/s

been putting of getting the USA version coz of exams etc
but played abit of it at a frinds and im like

SUGOI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Big Grin
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
finally got it after exams and i have to say...

MGS3 is tooo easy...

far to easy!! and im playing it on Hard first time round and completed it in 9 hours
and teh jungle shit was sooo overated
and teh bosses are fatr to pussy

wtf???

then i remberd that the USA version of all the MGS games are dumbed down and easier

thats why we have european EXTREME MODE

must get Euro version as sooon as its released

But i must say i love all the MGS games but the first one is my Favourite Big Grin
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
MGS3 is 10000x better then MGS2. Then again, I always liked Solid 1 over 2 as well.

The game just seemed like it was paced soooo much better. I personally loved how it had barely any codec conversations. Most story was handled with actual in game glorious cutscenes.

Not to mention, for anyone who has beaten the game. It has one of THE greatest endings in gaming history (for pure 'epicness' alone). Starting from the last boss on.
[Image: 468x60_gumgum.gif]
its still to easy!

and Jungle bit overrated and trust me im the last person that ever would have thought i'd be typing this coz i love all the MGS games

just to easy is all

i wasnt knockin the story...
another Hideo Epic indeed Big Grin
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
My favorite thing to do in MGS 3 is slam a guard into an electric fence and watch him burn up to death...and also I love piling a bunch of dazed guards on the rope bridge and as they realize something is wrong after they awake, shoot out a rope and watch them catapult to their immenent doom!

EDIT

Oh almost forgot... Sticking TNT to a guards back and letting him walk near others or gas drums and detonating him. Holding them up with a shotgun and blasting them in the face hurtling them to oblivion is fun too!

So much to do in this game. It's a shame some out there don't like it.
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
hope that not impying i dont like it...i love it just tooooooooo easy
and a tad bit overrated coz i wanted more jungle areas/levels
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
2 was classic, 3 was not that good.
Prothervents Wrote:2 was classic, 3 was not that good.

indeed, sometimes they should just stop squizing out the lemon and stick to 1 or max 2 releases