Import Anime Forums
What anime would you make a parody of - Printable Version

+- Import Anime Forums (https://import-anime.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Anime/HK DVD Discussion (https://import-anime.com/forums/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: General Babble (https://import-anime.com/forums/forum-8.html)
+--- Thread: What anime would you make a parody of (/thread-974.html)

What anime would you make a parody of - Kroova - 03-11-2003

If you coud make a parody of any anime what would it be?

What anime would you make a parody of - Shinn Asuka - 03-11-2003

X

What anime would you make a parody of - OptimisticOx - 03-11-2003

figures... well anyway, I would have to say dbz....although that was already done wasnt it... :mrgreen:

What anime would you make a parody of - DARK OSAMU - 03-11-2003

I'd parody Fist of the North Star. Every episode therewould be a big boss type of guy and when he is struck for the final blow, he'd be 50 times bigger than when he first appered. This happens all the time in the real show except I'd be doing it on purpose. Kenshiro would always have an extra set of clothes in the car for when he rips his shirt off. The girl with the yoyos (BAH!!!!) Would have Jax and Marbles instead. Tongue

nice, I would always have the fighters in dbz looking at each others faces and wondering what the other is thinking rather then do anything the whole episode

What anime would you make a parody of - Shinn Asuka - 03-11-2003

Quote:Originally posted by "OptimisticOx"

nice, I would always have the fighters in dbz looking at each others faces and wondering what the other is thinking rather then do anything the whole episode

That's a normal episode of DBZ :lol:

yeah, lol, and half the episodes of my parody would be goku charging up his spirit bomb. :mrgreen:

What anime would you make a parody of - Kroova - 03-11-2003

I always thought that was wierd Goku has the most powerful attack in the world and he only uses it in like two or three episodes. Big Grin

What anime would you make a parody of - OptimisticOx - 03-12-2003

no, he is not the most powerful, he is like the most powerful for a little while and then an enemy surpasses him....but then suddenly he goes up to the next level. but just then the villin evolves as well. until finally they beat the monster that is the strongest in the world, only to find another one that is even stronger........ so repetitive it almost makes me sick to think about it. :mrgreen:

What anime would you make a parody of - Vicious - 03-12-2003

You know, your parody of DBZ with them staring at each others faces and powering up the spirit bomb describes how the show currently is.

What anime would you make a parody of - Shinn Asuka - 03-12-2003

Quote:You know, your parody of DBZ with them staring at each others faces and powering up the spirit bomb describes how the show currently is.

You know, I said that already Tongue

What anime would you make a parody of - OptimisticOx - 03-12-2003

yes I know but I would make it more so, so that they arnt even thinking about the fight at hand.