The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Import Anime Forums
Love sucks... - Printable Version

+- Import Anime Forums (https://import-anime.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Anime/HK DVD Discussion (https://import-anime.com/forums/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: General Babble (https://import-anime.com/forums/forum-8.html)
+--- Thread: Love sucks... (/thread-959.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

Love sucks... - Insane Crack Hoe - 04-18-2003

i said ok...god calm down..take a chill pill dude..

Love sucks... - Batz Kage - 04-18-2003

Yeah, but mom alone is saying so much sh!t, & I'm sure the last thing Jessi needs is this crap to affect her rep. :?

what rep???

a, you sut the second part out. Yeah, she may not have the best rep in the world, but she does have one. When her & Heath started going out over 50% more people knew who Heath was.

And I could still ruin the rep you origanaly meant, but we're not going there. :mrgreen: :twisted:

actually when they started goin out peeps knew him as the Asian lookin dude that goes out with Jessi(the hott sexy girl)

very much so, acpet I call him the aisan looking dude who it's asian & is an @$$hole :twisted:

yeah he can be a pain sometimes but he's still my "friend" and i love em like a bro...until he pisses me off! :|

he sorta made me mad when he said that he didn't like Jason then he changed his tune and said that he acts really weird...i think Jason is kewl...

Jason rocks. He's God compared to Heath. Better looking, & an all around better person to boot.

Jason is like so HOTT!...he's got dimples..hehehe..all Heath has is the nice tan..Jason is like so much better than him..there's no competition! Big Grin

And Jason plays magic the gather because it's fun fohm, while Heath plays just so him & Jessi will have something in common, which reminds me, she's redoing her deck so I wouldn't be surprized to see him playing again. My God, they had/have nothing in common, & I don't think all his efforts will ever amount to much.

Heath tries too hard to get her to like him...anyone that really knows him can tell it's all an act that he plays everytime he likes a girl..

Very much so, but he's good at keeping it up. I may be a poser goth & punk, but I don't hide the way I am/act towards other people. I am very open to how I feel, think, ect. Which is how I understand my life so well (most of the time atleast). I'd never act one way just to get someone to like me, which then again I'm a very versital perrson, & can get along with any type of person, even preps *shutters*. And I back that up by saying I once had a nice chat with a prep about masterbation :mrgreen: . We all know who that was. :twisted:
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

yeah..i don't change who i am just to get someone to like me either...i act myself and if they like me...good..if they don't...fuck them..who cares? I can usually get along with most peeps..i had a chat with a "prep" about a song she heard me and Jessica singin in our 5th block class. She had a story to tell..oh JOY!

And Jessi said she knew when they got together that they had nothing in common, her excuse was she's monophobic, but who knows. There's millions of guys other there better than that little whiney b!tch. :twisted: