The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Import Anime Forums
Love sucks... - Printable Version

+- Import Anime Forums (https://import-anime.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Anime/HK DVD Discussion (https://import-anime.com/forums/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: General Babble (https://import-anime.com/forums/forum-8.html)
+--- Thread: Love sucks... (/thread-959.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

Love sucks... - Batz Kage - 04-18-2003

I didn't mention I normaly know what color atleast the strap thingy on her thong is everyday. Ask & Ye Shall Recive. As I said she's very open sometimes. I pulle my undies up above my shorts & her & Stephine did the same.
Wednesday was all purple, & Thursday was light blue I think, but don't really remember. & Friday there was no school! :mrgreen:
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Love sucks... - Insane Crack Hoe - 04-18-2003

it seems as though you are obcessed with this girl to me!

Never, incase you didn't read the last page, we're just good friends, or were that is.
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

yeah..good friends...right! Like me and Eric are just good friends

Eric who, first of all. Second, when Gentry gets off & Jessi gets on I'll ask her if I can post letter 1.
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Blue..duh! Me and Meg are closer friends than you two and i don't know the color of her panties or bra everyday..only when she shows me :twisted:

by close I didn't mean close, I meant "close" it's hard to expllain...

well..i'm waitin for an explaination..

It's complicated, & it's explained in the letter, but i don't like her like that, me & her have barely anything in common, & are complete opisits.

so..that doesn't mean anything..what did me and William have in common?..nuttin!

Yes, he likes girls who can kick his @$$, & that you can do.

how do we have that in common??

Just saying, but anyways, what do you care? And why are you trying to convens me other wise from what I believe?

i'm not tryin to convience you to believe anything...it just sounds like ya'll are more than just friends. But i guess if you really liked her that way...you would admitt it..by the way..I LOVE WILLIAM

That's nice, & as I've implied before, if I liked her I would tell her, not that it would mtter because WE'RE NOT LIKE THAT! Even though a bunch of people think we are, & a lot of things I say & do may give reasonto believe we, or atleast I am, I'm not.