The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Import Anime Forums
Love sucks... - Printable Version

+- Import Anime Forums (https://import-anime.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Anime/HK DVD Discussion (https://import-anime.com/forums/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: General Babble (https://import-anime.com/forums/forum-8.html)
+--- Thread: Love sucks... (/thread-959.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

Love sucks... - OptimisticOx - 04-26-2003

so by the what the change was, was just informing you that there were some slow children who are playing, doesnt really make sense, its not even telling you to do anything.

Love sucks... - Batz Kage - 04-26-2003

Well, that was Mr. Joiner for you. He never taught "history". It was all histroy in new terms. So it made since. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Love sucks... - Insane Crack Hoe - 04-26-2003

i didn't like that man..he tried to write me up for sayin damn it when i said dang it

history can be interesting if it is taught to you in a way that isnt completely boring, which is hard to do. but then again, I dont think I am going to be involved in politics much or be a historian so I could care less about the lives of a bunch of dead people :mrgreen:

Love sucks... - Angeldust - 04-26-2003

Mr Joiner was cool, tho I only had him for enrichment, I went to Mrs Joiner for Gifted

I hate history, I cannot remember dates and such. My memory is so horrible

Quote:Originally posted by "Insane Crack Hoe"

i didn't like that man..he tried to write me up for sayin damn it when i said dang it

why were you saying dang it, anyways :mrgreen: I hate it when people censor themselves, I mean you should say it or just not say it at all.

Love sucks... - Steve_the_Talking_Pie - 04-26-2003

Probably the Angel Dust. Mind you it's not the wondeful pixie dust we all wish we could have, but so few do. :mrgreen:

he might of been kewl if i gave him a chance but i never had him..everyone that did have him said he was awesome..so i don't know..i have the problem of juggin people when i don't really know them...

Steve! He's here. *bows* *kisses Steve's toes*
ADust, thiis Steve the Queen Post Slut!

why were you saying dang it, anyways :mrgreen: I hate it when people censor themselves, I mean you should say it or just not say it at all.[/quote]
because back then i was a sweet lil innocent thing that never did anything wrong but now i don't give a fuck..

Ricky..that's disturbin..

O cool....someone who changed like I did....I used to be a preppy little good girl

hehehe..i never was preppy..i was really quiet and never argued with anyone or anything until i hit highscool..then i became what i am today..a loud mouth annoyin bitch!

I used to be a geek, & now I'm just weird!
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
I'm turning into a sheeple! someone save me!