The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Import Anime Forums
Love sucks... - Printable Version

+- Import Anime Forums (https://import-anime.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Anime/HK DVD Discussion (https://import-anime.com/forums/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: General Babble (https://import-anime.com/forums/forum-8.html)
+--- Thread: Love sucks... (/thread-959.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

Love sucks... - OptimisticOx - 04-26-2003

talk bihind your back eh?

(psst. that angeldust, really really sucks)

wow! I come back after an hour or so and this thread has grown 4 pages, and I am waaaay to lazy to read them all :mrgreen:

and angeldust, since I am to lazy to read it all I will assume that you are genderless, like SmarterChild on aim :mrgreen:

Love sucks... - Angeldust - 04-26-2003

Yes, I am one of those victims u hear about who have no real friends.

Love sucks... - Insane Crack Hoe - 04-26-2003

hey..you could have real friends.Wink

How so?

i'm in need of a new..good friend..anyone for sale??
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Love sucks... - Batz Kage - 04-26-2003

As implied before, we'rall diff, & did Jessi also tell you that she's always asking me to hurt her? She wants me to kill her, kidnap her, or just sacrifice her to some weird God. That's the way we are, we love each other, but I respect what she wants to do with her life, mostly because she's going through everything I did, the same hurting, the same feelings, everything. And I know what will happen to her if she doesn't get help. She'll turn "demon" like me, but I'm to far gone to care, plus she told me not to care, then told me to, then not to.

so, are your friends imaginary or something? I have a lot of those... excuse me.... quiete you!.....

what was I saying again... ah yes, just be yourself, and friends will come coughloser!cough

heheh :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

This is actually pretty hilarious, buying new friends in a messageboard....we must be truly desperate :lol:

Batz, I think your friend needs to see an shrink, exorsist, or something, this is just getting messed up.

lol..i'm gettin pretty desperate..all mine left me for their b/fs..Sad

Jessi, or the new one?

send me a picture, I could be your "online boy friend" if your that desperat yet :mrgreen:

Yes I know how Jessi is Ricky. She is how I used to be.

I have all I need in life, but am always up for new friends, espicaly if they need guidence.

So, Nikki, if you don't mind me calling you by first name. You going to join us as post sluts? :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Quote:Originally posted by "Batz Kage"

Jessi, or the new one?

Are you talkin to me?????