The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Import Anime Forums
Love sucks... - Printable Version

+- Import Anime Forums (https://import-anime.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Anime/HK DVD Discussion (https://import-anime.com/forums/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: General Babble (https://import-anime.com/forums/forum-8.html)
+--- Thread: Love sucks... (/thread-959.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

Love sucks... - Batz Kage - 04-02-2003

I'm hardcore until the bone, then I'm soft as jello :mrgreen:
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
It's just getting to the bone that's the hard part.
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Love sucks... - OptimisticOx - 04-02-2003

yes I can just picture it now

"son, did you steal those slim jims?"

"NOW WAY!!!!"

"are you sure son?"

"NO!!!!"

*man gives penetrating glare*

*Batz begins to weep*

lol :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

ahh.... it feels god to touch the way of the post slut once again Big Grin

lol, yes, & new old ones like you shall live on way past my time, into the days when I'm in the low class nursing home, & you're in the higher class place with a laptop.
Now for a message of complete nothingness.

Anal fu*k the monkey! (Not funny, but must be said!) :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

yes, well I can look at my labtop into a webcam watching you anal f*ck the monkey as a dying old man in a nursing home :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

oh well, I have to sign off now, do some science homework. cya round Batz!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

OOOOOOOOOOOK, Nevermind about the monkey, I'll settle for smeone in a gorilla suit, but anyways. If you're reading this, then by now you know that you're back on, & that I did wish you luck of your project, even though you might not know until you're done.

yeah, I have partners so at least I dont have to do the whole thing, it is for science class, chemistry.... ugh *shutters*
optimisticox - signing off :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen:

signing off, but for how long? *gives you a slightly evil stare*
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Love sucks... - OptimisticOx - 04-03-2003

until this morning, dont worry I will never leave you hanging for too long *winks* :mrgreen:

Love sucks... - Batz Kage - 04-04-2003

*feels as though in some weird way that was a bondage coment. :mrgreen: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Love sucks... - OptimisticOx - 04-05-2003

*feels discovered*

*rubbs eye to pretend that that was the reason for wink*

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Love sucks... - Batz Kage - 04-06-2003

One of my friends found it weird that I of all people find bondage to be cool.

She said she doesn't think of me as part of the male population because I don't talk about that kind of stuff. I'm not sure that's a good thing. Used to that's what I aimed forbecause itas another way of being different.

Love sucks... - OptimisticOx - 04-06-2003

its probably a good thing, because then they dont think you are a pervert like they would with another person posting on this page :mrgreen: doodadoododo *walks away wisteling looking up into the sky* :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Love sucks... - Batz Kage - 04-06-2003

Yeah, but you can never be sure. They say be who you are & others will accept you for it. Yeah! Tell them I'm a blood drinking, bondage watching freak who wants them all to die at my hands I will really have them dieing to be my friend.

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Love sucks... - OptimisticOx - 04-07-2003

yes, reverse phycology I think its called :mrgreen: , ...

tell anyone you like that they are an ugly bitch and they will be trying to get your attention. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

if that doesnt work than have been wasteing the last few years of my life. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Love sucks... - Batz Kage - 04-08-2003

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
k
I just might have to try that one day <.< >.>
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: