The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Import Anime Forums
Love sucks... - Printable Version

+- Import Anime Forums (https://import-anime.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Anime/HK DVD Discussion (https://import-anime.com/forums/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: General Babble (https://import-anime.com/forums/forum-8.html)
+--- Thread: Love sucks... (/thread-959.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

Love sucks... - Angeldust - 04-26-2003

About me and Chris Morton.

Ricky I am ashamed of u....u should have been able to guess my identity!

Love sucks... - Insane Crack Hoe - 04-26-2003

um..no..

so u didnt know?

yes..i knew bout you and Chris..Heath informed me..but i forgot he told me that he told you he told me..
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Love sucks... - Batz Kage - 04-26-2003

A) I talk to you maybe once every two weeks tops.

B) Heath & Al call you a poser, so why would I think you would do something to help one of them.
&
C) Who sent you?

yeah..really..who sent you??
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Also
D) Did you read ALL the letters I gave Jessi?

Um well im not going into the subject of Chris and I

I didnt say u knew me well Ricky. I know Al calls me a poser but what am I posing to be? Myself? Heath doesnt call me that now, he may have before we knew each other but that was then this is now.

I was sent by no one. I was told about this place by Heath so I decided to sign up.

I havent read any of the letters. I have no interest in reading other peoples personal things.

You didn't read the letters, & said you knew the whole thing, sorry I was offencive towards you, when you said you knew the whole story I thought you really did...

i'm not goin into the subject of Chris and you either.. and you never know what Heath says behind your back..not sayin he would ever talk bout someone behind their back!

It really wouldnt surprise me if he did talk behind my back....everyone else does so why doesnt he join in on the fun.

I don't.

Also about how if me & Jessi were friends I would ry to cheer her up. I don't have boy's gift of kissg her & cheering her up, so insteed I got out there at the track & started balay dancing (heysi). And I believe it worked.

well i'll go ahead and tell you this...i didn't like you from what i heard bout you and Chris at the movies cuz that hurt Bill and he was my friend..but now that i sorta know you and since Friday at the mall..you're a pretty kewl person that i might could actually begin to talk to more..
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

U dont have to kiss someone to cheer them up. Most of the time when I am kissed they dont even care so how is that supposed to cheer me up?