The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Import Anime Forums
Love sucks... - Printable Version

+- Import Anime Forums (https://import-anime.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Anime/HK DVD Discussion (https://import-anime.com/forums/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: General Babble (https://import-anime.com/forums/forum-8.html)
+--- Thread: Love sucks... (/thread-959.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

Love sucks... - Batz Kage - 04-26-2003

And yes I know I don't like "my" kind, it's just another reason to hate my life. Which for your info, shut up Confusedweatdrop: .

Yes, I like most other teens don't like my life, but that makes me no less your God, & fellow of Demons. :twisted:

Love sucks... - Angeldust - 04-26-2003

I wouldnt want to be like u if a gun was held to my head. I pity u rather, in the fact that u are to jealous to keep friends. I am talking to him right now and he does think ur jealous, as does everyone else in this world. As for getting over myself, i did that last may so maybe u need to learn ur teachings. But yes, i know the WHOLE story, i am around it everyday. I get new info everyday. Everyday i am watching u watch her. U want her and u know it. What other reason would u so suddenly turn ur back on Heath when they get together? Heath is more true to himself then u will ever be. He has experienced love for someone else while u have only experienced hatred. So maybe U need to get over URSELF!

heh, yeah he experienced love, I experiecned hatred, & him wanting to bash my face in has nothing to do with hate aye?
And I love Jessi, she knows it, but we have an understanding, we don't love each other like that.

Everyone experiences hatred at one point in their lives. U have probably felt it towards me at one point in ur life, and u are probably experiencing it now because u know I am right and I am getting under ur skin. Yes Heat loves Jessi so get over it. They have a strong bond with each other and no matter what u do, u arent going to break it. Only they can do that. U just cant stand the thought of sharing her. GET OVER IT Ricky! She's not urs to share, and it seems to me that she has made her decision. When they kiss it is a show of love, not a way to experience it. But u wouldnt know about that would u. U wouldnt know what it is like to truly care about someone and them truly care about u, because if u did then u wouldnt be trying to rip them apart.

acording ther, incase you didn't read, I did break them up. I don't want her like that, ask her yourself. Just because I love her so much, doesn't mean that I like her like that. And I was staring at her because she was upset. She sits there all day trying to get me to talk to her (or atleast friday she did). And I was smiling because she was depressed, whenever I'm around a depressed person I'm happy.
And if you would also read, I never really whated them to break up. You know all the info right, do some homework! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

U may have broken them up but OMG LOOK WHAT HAPPENED!!! They got back together!!! Proves u cant seperate them. Abscence makes the heart grow fonder u know, and guess what. In this case it proves to be true! They are back together and better than ever. And dont try to fool urself. Ur obsessed with the girl. U want her so bad that u cant stand her being happy with another guy. And it wasnt just Friday i saw u staring, its every single day. But if ur happy when shes depressed, that doesnt even sound like friends to me. If u "love" her so much then u would have cheered her up, not just cheered urself up. I see what it all is now. U are so incredibly selfish. And if she is just a friend, why cant u share her? Why cant u let her love someone and be loved herself? Why cant she be happy? Why cant she be herself? U do not own her, it is only she that holds the key to herself. She doesnt want to be like u, she wants to be ur friend, and only a friend. But u doing all this to prevent her being happy is not helping u in that area either. Trust me, I've talked to her. Id say ask her, but u dont know who I am.

Love sucks... - Insane Crack Hoe - 04-26-2003

dude...Ricky's not jealous of Heath and Jessi..he may seem that way but he's not..the only thing he's guilty of is carin for her and not wantin her to get hurt by anyone...so in a way he tries to shield her from anyone that he thinks might hurt her...or that's what he use to do. And don't get pissed at me for sayin that..i'm not takin his side..I'm just sayin..it.
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

If he really cares for her then he would let her be happy. And Heath would be the last person on earth to hurt her. He loves her too much to do that. She has already hurt him twice, but he took her back because he loves her, he wont hurt her and it is insane of Ricky to think that. And if hes not jealous then he needs to stop making it seem like he is. If hes not jealous then he needs to get over it. They are together and he is not gonna stop that.

Let's see A) I know she's not always thrilled to be around me, but when I stopped talking to her she seemed to need me around. I was going to stop talking to her in all, & then she wanted me back.
You don't know how right you are when you say she isn't mine. I know she isn't, I just don't like it when boy won't let her do the stuff she wants to, just because it will hurt her. I let her be her own person, she origanal befriended me because she thought I wouldn't care about her, & when I say I won't miss her she gets upset.
You'd have to be Al, or boy in thrid person. Hard to say, you have an IQ, but that's not saying much.
Anywho, thanks for droping by, you give me someone to post with.

i sorta agree on the part where you say that he needs to get over it but you also have to realize that Heath has done this to him two other times besides this one and Ricky believes he knows what's gonna happen in the relationship so he won't get over it.

i've told him plenty of times to just get over it and leave her and Heath alone but he doesn't even listen when his own parents tell him to do so..so he's not gonna listen to me or anyone else for that matter..
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Sorry Ricky, Im not Al, and it insults me to think that I have been put in the same group as his IQ class.....ouch But anyway, I would be upset if my friends told me they wont miss me too, actually they have said that but thats another story. She is just a friend of urs, u need to realize that. U cannot control her. U cannot shield her from anything that God doesnt have intended for her. Shes gotta step out and be hurt a few times to really appreciate things in life. But i know Heath will not hurt her. U gotta realize how much he cares for her. If anyone hurts anyone it will be her hurting him....again And if u were a true friend u would be worried about Heath, not talking about him behind his back

Kisha I know hes done it before. They are just girls. Guys shouldnt let girls come in between their friendships, as with girls with guys. It makes no sense. If Ricky was a real friend then he would let them be together and get over it. If she does get hurt (which is very very highly unlikely) then she would need Ricky there for her. But at this point all he is doing is pushing her away. Ricky needs to learn to wait. If he cared so much he would let her be happy and be there for her when she needs it.

I don't think the past will repeat itself this time. And mom & dad also think Jessi wants me, so that shows you how smart they are.
There's only 3 people whose read my letters to Jessi, & if you know what they say, then hiya.

I have talked to Jessi myself, she sees u as a friend, nothing more, and would not lie to me about it because we have known each other for a very long time and been through alot of stuff together. I am still awaiting another guess as to my identity.

i know that and most of the things you're sayin i totally agree with but i doubt there's anything you can do that will make Ricky change his mind..he's really hard headed and if he believes in something..he sticks with it until he dies.
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: