The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Import Anime Forums
Love sucks... - Printable Version

+- Import Anime Forums (https://import-anime.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Anime/HK DVD Discussion (https://import-anime.com/forums/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: General Babble (https://import-anime.com/forums/forum-8.html)
+--- Thread: Love sucks... (/thread-959.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

Love sucks... - Batz Kage - 04-22-2003

Wah, come back! I need someone to talk to besides Al.
Every &/or anyone!
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Love sucks... - Insane Crack Hoe - 04-22-2003

i'm here
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Love sucks... - Batz Kage - 04-22-2003

oh great Hoe, biaotch! Or whatever Bill says. I'm talking to luke luke, so of course I want my brains blown from my head! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Love sucks... - morgorath - 04-22-2003

Ok I'll show my wrist but if you want more I'm going to need a little something in advance... Naked pictures of Gillian Anderson will do quite nice...

Love sucks... - Lonely_monkey21 - 04-23-2003

Well, i will beat you in the stats Ricky.. it will take some work but i will win :twisted:

Love sucks... - OptimisticOx - 04-23-2003

Quote:Originally posted by "Batz Kage"

Wah, come back! I need someone to talk to besides Al.
Every &/or anyone!
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Quote:Originally posted by "Insane Crack Hoe"

i'm here
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

me too!!! I was just at my grandmas for these past 2 days so I wasnt able to post but now I return!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Quote:Originally posted by "Lonely_monkey21"

Well, i will beat you in the stats Ricky.

plese, there is no first name basis on IA, just call him Batz, that statement above made me think!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Love sucks... - Steve_the_Talking_Pie - 04-25-2003

Quote:Originally posted by "OptimisticOx"

that statement above made me think!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

God forbid. :mrgreen:

Love sucks... - OptimisticOx - 04-25-2003

well mostly my thoughts are meaningless, I very rarely have a relevent thought! :mrgreen:

Love sucks... - Batz Kage - 04-26-2003

Quote:Originally posted by "Chris"

plese, there is no first name basis on IA, just call him Batz, that statement above made me think!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Does that mean we have to call lonely_monkey21, lonely_monkey21, it was that just said for the sake of not knowing everyone's name.
Which most of the time, I don't remember you guys by name, I remember yall by icon avatar thingys.

Love sucks... - OptimisticOx - 04-26-2003

well a little bit from column A and a little bit from column B :mrgreen:

I just call lonely_monkey21, LM or monkey, plus OpOx i my internet identity, I only like people to call me chris, when they are actually talking to me, that is why I will continue to call you Batz, rather than ricky :mrgreen:

Dang, normally I can't get people to call me Batz, & now I find someone who volenteers to.
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Love sucks... - OptimisticOx - 04-26-2003

I just think it is cooler than so called normal names. :mrgreen:

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Love sucks... - yakumo - 04-26-2003

Hi all,

Its been ages since l post here, since most of the time I'm stuck posting in the general anime section, and so it was quite a shock that my post l made ages ago, who noone replied is now 12 pages long!!!

Anyway I'm still single, though l feel a lot better than l did when l wrote this, l never did found out why she dumped me, but it didn't take her long to find someone else, which hurt a lot when l constantly bumped into her, but now l simply don't care. l though l loved her, but to be honest l think it was the securtiy of having someone there, and then suddenly gone which was a facotor. l still think about her since we had great times together, but l guess we have to all move on in life regardless, afterall what doesn't kill us mkaes us tronger, or something like that

So I'm single, should be going out but now spending a large chunk of my time watching anime and doing Uni work, asking girls out is a big problem for me since I'm super shy, and l'm scared l won't meet anyon else. All my friends have now got partners except for me :oops:

Love sucks... - Angeldust - 04-26-2003

Alright Ricky, u have no right to go talking behind peoples backs. Ur conforming urself to this evil world in which u hate. U call everyone else names but then u put urself into the same group which u hate: preps. Talking about Heath is not going to help u out any in this world, except to lose the few friends u already have. Him and Jessi are happy, and if u really cared about her u would see this. U need to get over ur obsession with her and realize that u cant always get what u want. Whether u see it or not this is all because of ur jealousy towards Heath. So here's a piece of advice: GET OVER IT. They are together now, they may not last forever but while they do ur just gonna have to accept the fact that u cant have her. And just because u cant have her doesnt give u the right to try to break them up by talking about him. Its not going to work, it will only make them want to be together more. It really pisses me off to see u talk so horribly about him. For once ur gonna have to get over urself and let her be happy. And by the way u are treating Heath, it proves that u cannot be loyal to a friend. Stop trying to fight this battle which u will not win. Yes i know him, and i know u and Jessi as well. I am on Heaths side in this, if u cant tell, and i will be there for him until the end. U have just met ur match.

You people see this kid, he's a joke. He has problems & can't handle the truth.
Think about it, even Jessi's "b/f" says I'm not trying to break them up, & that I'm not jealous. Angeldust is only made because I stright out told him he was trying to be something he's not.

Angeldust, get over yourself, you'll never be me, so BLAH!
As for me being jealus of boy, as I said it's preception of information & actions. He wants to be with her, as in kissing her and junk like that, while I on the other hand get the same feeling from just talking to her. Me & her don't want anything more than friendship.

Learn your teachings, you say I speak of things of which I don't understand, while you don't even know half of the story, & yet you wish to back talk me, Your God. :mrgreen:
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: