The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Import Anime Forums
Love sucks... - Printable Version

+- Import Anime Forums (https://import-anime.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Anime/HK DVD Discussion (https://import-anime.com/forums/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: General Babble (https://import-anime.com/forums/forum-8.html)
+--- Thread: Love sucks... (/thread-959.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

Love sucks... - Lonely_monkey21 - 04-20-2003

SO this means you do care somewhere down in the pit of your heart??? Wow, you mean i've really gotten through the exterior to the soft center.. hehe that sounds wierd. Big Grin

Love sucks... - Batz Kage - 04-20-2003

lol

Were you talking about my post?
Quote:Originally posted by "Batz Kage"

Yay! I very pround of you, & almost jealus of the duck :mrgreen:
or what, cus my computer isn't working that well.

If so, in the past you don't know how much I respected your opinions, even though I never followed what you said.

Anywho, uhum, no?
I have a heart?
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
That ducks been places only 1 1/2 men have ever been before! (everyone ignore this comment) :mrgreen: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

what you mean? 1 1/2? i think you might get killed for this one..

well maybe I should had had seen instead of been. A) I'm sure your dad change your diaper when you was little & gave you a bath. And the 1/2 was from Gerard's rumor, which you said was false, but I believe he was telling us about one time a WHILE back.
:? :? :? :? :? :? :? :?
So that's 1 & 1/2 men.

Gerard's an @$$!! that;s all i have to say it's a false rumor..

I know you've told me before, but if it was you he was talking about, we got good details, which then again I wasn't listening so they got good details. But don't ever tell him I said anything because I'm not sure he was talking about you, but since you were his only girlfriend (what the 7, no it was 8 times you two went out), & he said it was the reason you are alwaysed p!ssed at him.

Yeah, he tells everyone that crap.. no the reason I hate him so much is because he cheated on me 5 times and then denied it even after i had pics. Stupid @$$hole!!!!!!!!!!!!! just forget whatever he said.

Oh, sorry to hear that. I never knew what happened. :?

Love sucks... - OptimisticOx - 04-20-2003

another thread gone wild!!!!!!!!

now time to poison the water suply to lower the post slut population

what am I saying!?!?!?!

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

so love lifes are crashin all over the place and I am to lazy to read every post!!!!

rock on!@!!!!!!!!!!!!

:mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted:

OpOx, you read about the duck?

I did now... but I fail to see the point of it all? does she have an obsetion with ducks or something? or did I just read something out of context to screw with my thoughts on the subject?

haha, I'll let her explain if she wishes to do so.

alright, although I am not in a big hurry I like things like that to remain a secret most of the time but we will see. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Welll, I really don't have an obcession with ducks, but Ricky here likes to think so. It all started in class one day... A dictionary and Ricky's opinions sure lead into some wierd places. That's about all i'll tell you for now.

oh, great leave room for his mind to wander.