The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Import Anime Forums
What is your least favorite anime? (Series) - Printable Version

+- Import Anime Forums (https://import-anime.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Anime/HK DVD Discussion (https://import-anime.com/forums/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: General Babble (https://import-anime.com/forums/forum-8.html)
+--- Thread: What is your least favorite anime? (Series) (/thread-801.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

What is your least favorite anime? (Series) - Steve_the_Talking_Pie - 02-23-2003

I'll still pick up the R1s. :mrgreen:

What is your least favorite anime? (Series) - Vicious - 02-23-2003

Are u serious, you've been buying the R1's for trouble chocolate. I guess you liked it more than I did. Although if you look at the reviews on animeondvd.com, this is the first time I've seen him say that a DVD was so bad that he won't be reviewing the rest of the series. I already got most of the R1 stuff I want for now, except for Fushigi Yugi. I need to start savin up for that, since it costs an arm and a leg.

What is your least favorite anime? (Series) - Steve_the_Talking_Pie - 02-23-2003

Buy the FX sets. It's cheaper and I don't really see FY as being a series to watch over and over. It's extremely sad. Cry

By the way, I buy anything. Try, I own all of Sailor Moon on fansub and crazy whacked out, out of print VHS like Raven Tengu Kabuto, and the original release of KOR OAV. I also watch unpopular stuff like Dancougar and Miracle Girls. My collection houses 250+ VHS and 90 DVDs. :mrgreen:

What is your least favorite anime? (Series) - Vicious - 02-23-2003

I got slightly more R1 DVD's than you, but 0 VHs's. Sad I normally would get the FX version due to the price differential, but Pioneer made their boxsets look so damn nice, I can't resist. Maybe poker winnings can hook it up.

Well I was in the VHS and LD era when I started buying anime. :mrgreen:

What is your least favorite anime? (Series) - kakoi_sugoi_yama - 02-23-2003

Hey remember when they would charge $40 for a tape. Those were the days. Big Grin

What is your least favorite anime? (Series) - morgorath - 02-24-2003

yea but then you had friends that would send you 9 generation for free..

What is your least favorite anime? (Series) - kakoi_sugoi_yama - 02-24-2003

Those were the days. :mrgreen:

Anime has grown so much since the eighties. :mrgreen:

What is your least favorite anime? (Series) - TeaganNash - 02-24-2003

So very much...

What is your least favorite anime? (Series) - DARK OSAMU - 02-24-2003

Remember a tape costing 40$ and only having 2 eps of a show on it? Or it just being a movie? Those are days to remember and never go back to!

What is your least favorite anime? (Series) - OptimisticOx - 02-24-2003

I never had to pay that much, but I still dont want to go back.

What is your least favorite anime? (Series) - Steve_the_Talking_Pie - 02-24-2003

Yeah I rememeber it. $30 for a subbed episode of Magical Twilight. $90 for the hour and a half series. $25 for a 2 episode tape of dubbed Maison Ikkoku or Ranma 1/2. That's why I refuse to part with my collection. :mrgreen:

What is your least favorite anime? (Series) - OptimisticOx - 02-24-2003

I find that most people arn't that attached to there R1s and I can extend my collection of R1s by way of trading money.

What is your least favorite anime? (Series) - kakoi_sugoi_yama - 02-24-2003

I sold all of my Ranma tapes. :mrgreen:

What is your least favorite anime? (Series) - Steve_the_Talking_Pie - 02-24-2003

yeah, how much did you lose? $1500? It happened to me too. :mrgreen: