The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Import Anime Forums
What is your least favorite anime? (Series) - Printable Version

+- Import Anime Forums (https://import-anime.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Anime/HK DVD Discussion (https://import-anime.com/forums/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: General Babble (https://import-anime.com/forums/forum-8.html)
+--- Thread: What is your least favorite anime? (Series) (/thread-801.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

What is your least favorite anime? (Series) - OptimisticOx - 02-26-2003

Quote:Originally posted by "vicious"

You know what, we all give CN so much grief. Even though they heavily edit crap, they still show stuff that no one else would've. I have to give them props. I'm sure they helped get alot of people into anime. I'm sure the editing is not their fault. They have to do it in order to get some of the stuff aired. The editing is more of a result of american society as a whole than just CN. Just my two cents on the topic.

yes I agree, in fact them showing dragonball Z on is what really got me into anime. but now that stuff just seems like so much crap once I discovered the other anime out there. I still might get dbz but I can also name a billion that I would get before it.

What is your least favorite anime? (Series) - Steve_the_Talking_Pie - 02-26-2003

hehe DBZ is a three letter swear. :mrgreen: :twisted:

yeah, but seriously, there are too many people out there who watch DBZ and only DBZ.

What is your least favorite anime? (Series) - Steve_the_Talking_Pie - 02-26-2003

Trust me, I KNOW!!!! :|

Yeah, ....heheh

I was walking in the mall one day after picking up some anime at media play when I spotted this gangsta like guy. he was walking hat rapping with his possy with his baggy pants, cool hat, bling bling and a black tank top with would you guess it, all the saiyans going super!

I laughed so hard I almost pissed in my pants! ....ah...I still laugh just thinking about it. :mrgreen:

Remember those shirts in the mid 90's that had Looney Toon characters dressed up as Gangstas. Picture Vegeta and Goku, bwahahaha. :mrgreen:

yeah, hahahahaha :mrgreen:

there is actually like a gansta group in my school who likes dbz

*walks up behind me and looks at my labtop where I am on an anime site*

"wow! those are lik dragonball Z! thats tight man! thats tight!"

*second gansta walks up*

"hey dude what is he looking at"

"its like dbz"

"TIGHT!"

hehehe, that cracks me up :mrgreen:

What is your least favorite anime? (Series) - matthewmalay - 02-26-2003

the dbz manga took over my school at one point. One guy had all the issues and would past them around, half the class would be reading an issue and the other half would be waiting for the next one. Even the girls started to read it at one point

What is your least favorite anime? (Series) - Vicious - 02-26-2003

Hahahaha. Losers. They're not gangstas then. They're wannabes. There ain't no true gangstas up in no school with laptops anyways. whether they're wearing DBZ shirts or not.

yeah, thats the funny part, and they tell tall tales about growin up in da projecs but we all know they live in the richest part of town :mrgreen:

What is your least favorite anime? (Series) - Vicious - 02-26-2003

Tell them to stop fakin' and just be themselves. Hey, you know my high school had a movie made about it. Remember the Titans. check it out, it was actually pretty good. ALthough the school looks nothing like it does in the movie. Mr. Boone (Denzel) was my gym teacher and drivers ed teacher. I never knew he'd actually accomplished anything in his life that would be worth making a movie about.

cool I saw that movie, so it was your school eh? nice, you can tell that to every one that you talk to. :mrgreen:

What is your least favorite anime? (Series) - DARK OSAMU - 02-26-2003

yo yo yo goku in da hizzie!!! Stupid posers! :evil:

yeah, but it is still really funny, when I reflect on it.

What is your least favorite anime? (Series) - DARK OSAMU - 02-26-2003

Goku gots ta hab Sprite, Phat Pharm Shirt, Drivin' lugz,
an' a Gol' Chizane, Muffukka!