The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Import Anime Forums
List Of Successful Trades/Good Traders - Printable Version

+- Import Anime Forums (https://import-anime.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Anime/HK DVD Discussion (https://import-anime.com/forums/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: DVD Trading (https://import-anime.com/forums/forum-9.html)
+--- Thread: List Of Successful Trades/Good Traders (/thread-776.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44

List Of Successful Trades/Good Traders - Kiruyuki - 08-18-2005

GREAT TRANSACTION FROM azntv240. BUYER WAS VERY PROMPT IN PAYMENT AND RESPONDED TO MY EMAILS AND iMs IN A NICE AND PROMPT MANNER. thanks!!!!!!! ^_^

List Of Successful Trades/Good Traders - balthier - 08-19-2005

Successful trades with Jenga and Lionheart. Jenga has been very patient waiting for me to get the R1 version before trading with them.

Both a pleasure to do business with.

List Of Successful Trades/Good Traders - Lionheart - 08-19-2005

Wonderful trade with balthier. The set I got from him got here in no time as usual. Also he is a nice person to work with!

I highly recommend trading with him!Smile

List Of Successful Trades/Good Traders - toogood - 08-21-2005

Another quick transaction with Lionheart. Great first trade with Cyrus.Big Grin

List Of Successful Trades/Good Traders - jenga - 08-22-2005

Had my first trade with toejamsk. Everything went smoothly, he shipped fast, and answered questions quickly. I highly recommend trading with him.

List Of Successful Trades/Good Traders - Kiruyuki - 08-22-2005

Great Trade With Cidien! The Best Communication I've Seen In A Really Long Time ^_^

List Of Successful Trades/Good Traders - Cyrus - 08-22-2005

trade worked great with toogood easy shipping and everything worked good.

List Of Successful Trades/Good Traders - Lionheart - 08-23-2005

Another wonderful trade with toogood for his kenshin sets. Can't wait to watch them!Smile

List Of Successful Trades/Good Traders - Kiruyuki - 08-26-2005

GREAT FIRST TRADE WITH LIETE! Thanks ever so much, all of his stuff was in perfect condition when arrived. ^_^ totally recommended!

List Of Successful Trades/Good Traders - Liete - 08-26-2005

*cough*not-a-he*cough*

Anyway successful trade with Kiruyuki.

List Of Successful Trades/Good Traders - gfanikf - 08-27-2005

Great trade with jenga. I really recommend trading with him (espeically for trades where its not just two items being sent between two people)

List Of Successful Trades/Good Traders - jenga - 08-27-2005

Had a great trade with Gfanikf. Really fast shipping and quick at answering my questions. I highly recommend trading with him.

List Of Successful Trades/Good Traders - jenga - 08-30-2005

Finished a trade with balthier. It was a little rocky but all in all a good trade. I recommend trading with him.

List Of Successful Trades/Good Traders - jenga - 09-01-2005

Just did an ok trade with vato. I traded one of my sets for vato's FX Rahxephon set. That was good. What was bad was that I traded two of my other sets for FX versions of Kiddy Grade and Samurai Deeper Kyo. Unfortunately after I got the sets I found that they were not FX, but were either MAC or MI. Now it wasn't exactly a bad trade as I did get everything I wanted but It was not exactly what I wanted.

It's alright to trade with vato just be careful and make sure you know what you're getting.

List Of Successful Trades/Good Traders - toogood - 09-01-2005

Great trade with skyway10. Quick transaction.