The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Import Anime Forums
List Of Successful Trades/Good Traders - Printable Version

+- Import Anime Forums (https://import-anime.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Anime/HK DVD Discussion (https://import-anime.com/forums/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: DVD Trading (https://import-anime.com/forums/forum-9.html)
+--- Thread: List Of Successful Trades/Good Traders (/thread-776.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44

List Of Successful Trades/Good Traders - jenga - 07-22-2005

Had a good trade with goflutie. I recommend trading with him.

List Of Successful Trades/Good Traders - jenga - 07-22-2005

I had a great trade with Cidien. Got Saiyuki and some fansubs very fast. He's very reliable and I highly reccomend trading with him.

List Of Successful Trades/Good Traders - animeshop - 07-23-2005

Good trade with killua-kun, sent me manga's before I sent him payment. And very fast shipping, would love to trade with him again.

List Of Successful Trades/Good Traders - Lionheart - 07-25-2005

Great trade with Nightrayne. It took a little while to get here, but at least it got here. I can't wait to watch them.Smile

List Of Successful Trades/Good Traders - animeshop - 07-27-2005

Bought GTO dvds off of Cidien, after some hassle at my crappy post office, I finally received them. Cidien was very patient with me (when I wasn't too patient, lol) and he even offered to refund me half back if I hadn't received the package.

Oh yeh, great dvds too, lol.

List Of Successful Trades/Good Traders - Puppet Master - 07-30-2005

4TH Successful trade with Nightrayne 5th one pending. Took a bit because he couldn?t find one of the sets but made up for it by giving me a free set.

List Of Successful Trades/Good Traders - Kiruyuki - 08-03-2005

Great Trade With Punkrawk! Thks!!! ^_^

List Of Successful Trades/Good Traders - beboprules - 08-03-2005

Good dealing with strong bad 2000. Good communication.

List Of Successful Trades/Good Traders - Strong Bad 2000 - 08-04-2005

My first experience in dealing through the trade forums was awesome. beboprules was really prompt in sending my item. Definitely will consider dealing with him again. Cool

List Of Successful Trades/Good Traders - Lionheart - 08-05-2005

A very fast transaction with cidien! I purchased Samurai Deeper Kyo and Naruto fansub from him it got here within 2 days after I sent him his items. I would have liked the fansub with Naruto Cd Labels but its no biggie! I recommend trading with him.

List Of Successful Trades/Good Traders - Kiruyuki - 08-08-2005

Received beboprules' set today. GREAT CONDITION. THANKS SO MUCH. By the way: GREAT COMMUNICATION, ANSWERED ALL MY PMS IN A TIMELY MANNER. COMPLETELY RECOMMENDED.

List Of Successful Trades/Good Traders - Lionheart - 08-15-2005

Wonderful trade with Kiruyuki. The set was sent out Friday and got here today. Very fast transaction, not to mention Kiruyuki was a very nice person to do business with! I recommend trading with him!Smile

List Of Successful Trades/Good Traders - Kiruyuki - 08-15-2005

Prompt payment by lionheart. A VERY NICE PERSON TO DEAL WITH ^_^. THANKS SO MUCH

List Of Successful Trades/Good Traders - beboprules - 08-15-2005

A good trade with Kiruyuki. The package was well packed. No problem withstanding the rigors of media mail.

Also a good dealing with cidien. Quick and no hastle.

List Of Successful Trades/Good Traders - Cidien - 08-18-2005

Alright been a while so i'm gonna have a few to list. Great trades with the following. =P

Bumperboy
Beboprules
Kiruyuki
P Mathew
Animeshop (thanks for being honest once you got it)
jenga
toejamsk
Lionheart

If I missed anyone pm me and i'll add ya to the list.