The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Import Anime Forums
List Of Successful Trades/Good Traders - Printable Version

+- Import Anime Forums (https://import-anime.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Anime/HK DVD Discussion (https://import-anime.com/forums/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: DVD Trading (https://import-anime.com/forums/forum-9.html)
+--- Thread: List Of Successful Trades/Good Traders (/thread-776.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44

List Of Successful Trades/Good Traders - Cyrus - 03-24-2005

great trade with 074ku got everything at a good deal too

Thanks again

List Of Successful Trades/Good Traders - beboprules - 03-24-2005

A good trade with P_Mathews

A slip cover of a set is missing though :confused: :confused: It's not a big deal, but I would still prefer to have known it :o

List Of Successful Trades/Good Traders - Amethyst - 03-24-2005

5th Successful Trade with Sideswipe !! Since AN doesn't have a Good Traders list, I thought I'd just post it over here since both of us also trade here!! Thanks again!!

List Of Successful Trades/Good Traders - Amethyst - 03-28-2005

1st Successful Trade with judastarguy !! Thanks so much!!

List Of Successful Trades/Good Traders - Kiruyuki - 03-30-2005

GREAT TRADE WITH DMR456!!!!!!! thanx!! ^_^

List Of Successful Trades/Good Traders - Puppet Master - 03-31-2005

Another succesful trade with Nightrayne as always a pleasure to do business with.

List Of Successful Trades/Good Traders - bumperboy - 04-02-2005

Good trade with Kiruyuki. the package took a long time to get here but it arrived in good condition. although he didn't send the slipcover of one of the sets, the items were really ok. tks for everything

List Of Successful Trades/Good Traders - Kiruyuki - 04-02-2005

Great Trade with bumperboy. Items were in tip top condition. Thanks for much, by the way......... I am a guy ^.^.......

List Of Successful Trades/Good Traders - Andromeda18_ - 04-03-2005

Great trade with Buffgod.

List Of Successful Trades/Good Traders - gubi-gubi - 04-03-2005

HarukaTenoh11, grm and Megumi... All great! Smile

List Of Successful Trades/Good Traders - NightRayne - 04-05-2005

very cool trade with Amethyst

List Of Successful Trades/Good Traders - odin0425 - 04-05-2005

good trade with P_mathew25 and Darkanx

List Of Successful Trades/Good Traders - Kiruyuki - 04-07-2005

ANOTHER AWESOME TRADE WITH AMETHYST!!!! It was actually a real life trade where we didn't have to ship, she happily drove to champaign to watch a movie and then she came to my house and gave me my items and I did the same for her. She was very kind person ^_^. Thank you very much. You saved me time and money :-). Thanks ever so much!!!!! I hope you like the dvds. I hope we trade again some other time Big Grin

PS. It was very nice meeting you, you're very kind Smile

List Of Successful Trades/Good Traders - Amethyst - 04-07-2005

Another Successful Trade with Kiruyuki !! Laugh.. we had to be in town for the hubby to take a test (Nationwide Top Tech for Ryder) for a contest at work, so it really was no problem at all.. and I'm so sorry for being late!! I had no idea that Sin City was over 2 hours long!! (Good movie btw, didn't think I'd like the monochromatic scheme but it really emphasized the colors they did show... which was red mostly... laugh) I can't say you're a sweetie, that isn't macho... so very nice to meet you, you're well on your way to becoming a responsible adult... gee, that doesn't sound overly exciting either... how about you're just cool!?! Trade with you anytime!! Thanks!!

List Of Successful Trades/Good Traders - Amethyst - 04-11-2005

3rd Successful Trade with NightRayne !! Thanks so much!! It was a great trade... anytime!!