The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.3.8 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Import Anime Forums
Aye - Printable Version

+- Import Anime Forums (https://import-anime.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Anime/HK DVD Discussion (https://import-anime.com/forums/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Anime Discussion (https://import-anime.com/forums/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Aye (/thread-650.html)

Pages: 1 2

Aye - Batz Kage - 01-02-2003

Ok, as I said in another post, I finished The Visions of Escaflowne, which left me feeling slightly depressed. Not only because I didn't like the ending, but with every other title, it's the shock of it all being over.

For my next title I was think I might need to go with some of a more happy up beat kinda like. But, then again I was also thinking of Boogiepop Phatom I (sorry for any misspelling).

Come on with the suggestions. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Aye - JunkieJoe - 01-02-2003

Try Irresponsible Captain Tylor... after I watched it, it was one of my most fav anime of all time... ;p

Aye - Shinn Asuka - 01-02-2003

And you can't go wrong with Crispin Freeman as Captain Tylor ^_^

Aye - DARK OSAMU - 01-02-2003

You can't go wrong with One Piece either. It is long and definitely fits in that category too. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Aye - kaioshane - 01-02-2003

I second the ones mentioned so far.

Try Marmalade Boy or Maison Ikkoku. Both excellent!

If you don't want to think, watch Dragonball! Good bashing fun!

Kaioshane 8)

Aye - Steve_the_Talking_Pie - 01-02-2003

Maison Ikkoku is a shock when its over, all 96 episodes. I wonder what it will be like when all 200 episodes of Sailor Moon are watched. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Aye - kaioshane - 01-02-2003

I want to watch Sailor Moon badly... I'm thinking of buying the whole series on VCD from Ebay. I don't want to wait 200 years for them to release uncut episodes of the whole series on DVD.

Kaioshane 8)

Aye - DARK OSAMU - 01-02-2003

Also try Martian Successor Nadesico!! It's one of my all time favs!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Aye - kakoi_sugoi_yama - 01-03-2003

One Piece is good, and it is still going on. I wouldn't suggest Boogiepop if you are going for happy and upbeat. It is a great show but definitely not upbeat. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Aye - Steve_the_Talking_Pie - 01-03-2003

Quote:Originally posted by "kaioshane"

I want to watch Sailor Moon badly... I'm thinking of buying the whole series on VCD from Ebay. I don't want to wait 200 years for them to release uncut episodes of the whole series on DVD.

Kaioshane 8)

It's good but after the 30th episode, the shoujo thing and the monster of the week start to bog you down big time. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Aye - kakoi_sugoi_yama - 01-03-2003

The power rangers follow the same plot. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Aye - Steve_the_Talking_Pie - 01-03-2003

It's all costumed fighting in the end. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Aye - DARK OSAMU - 01-03-2003

That blows!! :roll:

Aye - kakoi_sugoi_yama - 01-04-2003

Almost every episode of Sailor moon is the same as the last, but I still watch it. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Aye - morgorath - 01-04-2003

Batz my suggestion is one I have not heard from many in a long time DNA2 it's a great (yet short) short series. Oh and Maze is a blast plus the happy ending feeling when it was over made me watch it again...