Import Anime Forums
Merry Christmas!! - Printable Version

+- Import Anime Forums (https://import-anime.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Anime/HK DVD Discussion (https://import-anime.com/forums/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: General Babble (https://import-anime.com/forums/forum-8.html)
+--- Thread: Merry Christmas!! (/thread-6239.html)

Merry Christmas!! - Andromeda18_ - 12-23-2006

Well, I've been really busy lately and even though I've been coming here everyday I have yet to find some time to reply to all the posts I want to reply. Today is no different, it's 5 am and I still have a huge amount of gifts to wrap.
Still, I do have enough time to wish everybody a Merry Christmas. I hope all of you have a happy holiday, especially JJ who, among us, is the one that needs it the most.

Merry Christmas everyone! Smile

Merry Christmas!! - morgorath - 12-23-2006

yes a merry christmas too everybody! Man it takes longer too type a reply on the Wii than on my PC. I hope you all get something special this christmas!

Merry Christmas!! - Amethyst - 12-24-2006

DITTO!! Esp. for JJ...

Merry Christmas!! - RF_InSAnE - 12-24-2006

It's Christmas at your places already? I really can't get used to working with different time-zones.

Anyway, Merry Christmas to everyone. I hope everyone has a great time.
Also, I would like to thank JJ and the moderators of this site for all the good work they've done this year again.

Merry Christmas!! - Andromeda18_ - 12-24-2006

It's not Christmas here yet, it's now 8pm of the 24th. But it's already Christmas time so no harm in wishing everybody a happy holiday even if it's not the 25th yet. Smile

Merry Christmas!! - Schultz - 12-25-2006

Merry Christmas to everyone too. I am glad to be on vacation and actually getting to spend Christmas with my family again.

Merry Christmas!! - kakoi_sugoi_yama - 12-25-2006

Merry Christmas everyone! Hope you guys have a good one.

Merry Christmas!! - Iqubal - 12-25-2006

Merry Xmas to all!

Big Grin

Merry Christmas!! - gubi-gubi - 12-25-2006

Merry Christmas! Finally got rid of everyone out of my house! Got my damn broadband working again after a few days too! Feel out of touch with the world! :p

Merry Christmas!! - Blight - 12-25-2006

Hope every one had a good one. I know I did. I don't think I have ever seen my parents this happy on a Christmas morning. It was expensive as hell for me this year but I gave them and my sisters great gifts and none of us where disappointed. In fact, I got a Wireless controller and gig bag for Guitar Hero, and some how they managed to get me a freaking Wii. Total shock rose from deep with in me. So Merry Christmas every one!

Merry Christmas!! - Psygnius - 12-26-2006

RF_InSAnE Wrote:It's Christmas at your places already? I really can't get used to working with different time-zones.

Andromeda18 lives in the future, didn't you know?

Merry Christmas!! - evilomar - 12-27-2006

I hope everyone had a great Christmas and got to spend it with family and friends.

Merry Christmas!! - rav96 - 01-03-2007

Better late than never...hehehe

Hope everyone had an AWESOME CHRISTMAS!!!
i dont know but for me it kinda went away before i noticed it had even appeared...
gets quicker evry year and lasts that much more shorter... guess its the years creeping up on me...

though one things for sure i got the FATHER TED BOXSET... Big Grin
one of my faves comdies ever ...used to watch it back in skool days

Merry Christmas!! - Prothervents - 01-03-2014

Kind of old thread so the last christmas was wished in 2007 let me the first to wish on 2013