The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Import Anime Forums
Lost season finale... - Printable Version

+- Import Anime Forums (https://import-anime.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Anime/HK DVD Discussion (https://import-anime.com/forums/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: General Babble (https://import-anime.com/forums/forum-8.html)
+--- Thread: Lost season finale... (/thread-6039.html)

Pages: 1 2

Lost season finale... - gubi-gubi - 05-29-2006

Has anyone been watching Lost? Not seen many people talk about it here. Anyone see the season finale? It was truely mental. Loving it though, any fans here?

Lost season finale... - animeshop - 05-29-2006

You talking about season 2? Cos I only downloaded upto like episode 10, and got bored. S2 is really crappy compared to S1 - but apparently it gets better?

Lost season finale... - gubi-gubi - 05-29-2006

It gets SOOO much better! The finale is two episodes long and is just amazing... Seriously watch it! I think I read there will be like 4 seasons. Hope it doesn't go over that but I am loving the mystery.

Lost season finale... - katherine_jean - 05-30-2006

It was so great O.O

Whats gonna happen to Kate, Jack and Sawyer....? Maybe Michael will come back...I hate Michael though....Hope he's gone for good >_>

Man, I was so shocked at the end....Maybe Desmans girlfriend is like, the daughter of the Dharma guy or something o_o.... *Ideas*

Lost season finale... - gubi-gubi - 05-30-2006

katherine_jean Wrote:It was so great O.O

Whats gonna happen to Kate, Jack and Sawyer....? Maybe Michael will come back...I hate Michael though....Hope he's gone for good >_>

Man, I was so shocked at the end....Maybe Desmans girlfriend is like, the daughter of the Dharma guy or something o_o.... *Ideas*

She said she had lots of money didn't she... I think she's spending loads to try and track where his ship went. Think Michael will be gone for good now though... I think everyone down the hatch will be healed aswell and all be alive... It's so crazy thinking of what's next! Can't wait all summer though Sad

Lost season finale... - katherine_jean - 05-30-2006

Its gonna be wigiddy wack..o_o

I really hope Mr Eco is okay, cause well, he;s Mr Eco XD

What date does it start again..? Its going to be a really long wait..

Lost season finale... - vegeta76 - 06-01-2006

katherine_jean Wrote:It was so great O.O

Maybe Michael will come back and then all of them will burn in a pit of fiery death! :eek: Rolleyes
And then, with all the characters gone, the show will be cancelled Big Grin
*does a happy dance*

P.S. In case you haven't already figured it out (I think KJ already knows), I don't watch lost. I tried to make it through the first episode and couldn't. Then I saw a preview where a guy got sucked into a jet engine, shook my head and moved on. Smile

Lost season finale... - Puppet Master - 06-01-2006

vegeta76 Wrote:Maybe Michael will come back and then all of them will burn in a pit of fiery death! :eek: Rolleyes
And then, with all the characters gone, the show will be cancelled Big Grin
*does a happy dance*

Now that I'd honestly like to see.

Lost season finale... - vegeta76 - 06-01-2006

Puppet Master Wrote:Now that I'd honestly like to see.

That makes two of us Big Grin

Lost season finale... - -spike- - 06-01-2006

Yeah, I watched the finale. I love the show, but its starting to piss me off that they are not resolving anything. They just keep adding more and more but dont tell us anything major.

Lost season finale... - gubi-gubi - 06-01-2006

-spike- Wrote:Yeah, I watched the finale. I love the show, but its starting to piss me off that they are not resolving anything. They just keep adding more and more but dont tell us anything major.

I know what you mean. As soon as they get close to solving like a mystery that's been going on for like 6 episodes they add some other arc that is weirder and runs for like 8 episodes... Still love it though... Couldn't watch for more than 4 seasons MAX though...

Lost season finale... - Puppet Master - 06-01-2006

gubi-gubi Wrote:I know what you mean. As soon as they get close to solving like a mystery that's been going on for like 6 episodes they add some other arc that is weirder and runs for like 8 episodes... Still love it though... Couldn't watch for more than 4 seasons MAX though...

My prediction is theyll continue making it for as many seasons as they can till people stop watching. I always have and always will view lost as no more than a scripted version of survivor that doesn't claim to be real.

Lost season finale... - animeshop - 06-07-2006

Just came back from the salon today, and my hairdressor was chatting to one of the producers of lost. Apparently they signed on for a couple of more seasons, but will be cutting it down. Also she told me the truth behind the island - don't know if this has been revealed in S2 (as haven't seen it yet) and she said they might possibly change it a little. But its basically what she heard from the woman. (Not 100% if its true, but I trust my hairdressor - we gossip for hours lol)

*Spoiler below*

Like some ideas people had, basically everyone is dead and the island is hell. The others are taking people out that shouldn't be in there (i.e. kids etc..) So ummm yeh, if this is true - its actually really interesting.

*EDIT* Actually not sure about this anymore, as apparently online ppl say the producers have already said this is not the case? hmm, will have to question my hairdressor the next time I see her lol

Lost season finale... - katherine_jean - 06-07-2006

animeshop Wrote:Just came back from the salon today, and my hairdressor was chatting to one of the producers of lost. Apparently they signed on for a couple of more seasons, but will be cutting it down. Also she told me the truth behind the island - don't know if this has been revealed in S2 (as haven't seen it yet) and she said they might possibly change it a little. But its basically what she heard from the woman. (Not 100% if its true, but I trust my hairdressor - we gossip for hours lol)

*Spoiler below*

Like some ideas people had, basically everyone is dead and the island is hell. The others are taking people out that shouldn't be in there (i.e. kids etc..) So ummm yeh, if this is true - its actually really interesting.

*EDIT* Actually not sure about this anymore, as apparently online ppl say the producers have already said this is not the case? hmm, will have to question my hairdressor the next time I see her lol

Its a good theory to think about I guess.... And it would explain why they go into depth with character flashbacks.. But it seems to unlikely and a simple thing to be leading up to?

My theory is that the Others are/were scientists of soem sort, but who knows, only time will tell.

Lost season finale... - gubi-gubi - 06-08-2006

animeshop Wrote:*EDIT* Actually not sure about this anymore, as apparently online ppl say the producers have already said this is not the case? hmm, will have to question my hairdressor the next time I see her lol

Yeah that's not true... Also if it was hell why would you go there first if you were good? Surely if it was somewhere like that it would be limbo and why would it not be a nice place if all you ever did in your life was good?