Import Anime Forums
Just received Elfen Lied - Printable Version

+- Import Anime Forums (https://import-anime.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Anime/HK DVD Discussion (https://import-anime.com/forums/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Anime Discussion (https://import-anime.com/forums/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Just received Elfen Lied (/thread-5885.html)

Just received Elfen Lied - TazForm - 03-18-2006

Ok, I just received Elfen Lied yesterday and watch the entire thing.... I say it pretty good it reminded me of alittle of Hellsing (for the blood shed), Ai ( How a group of girls all come to a house where he lives), Love Hida ( For this guy befriended a girl form the past and don't remember alot of details (also all the ladies seem to love him)), and Full Metal Panic ( Don't ask me why but the off beat reminds me of it's main character and Lisa or Nju some what killer). You know their a sequel to this. How the left it off..... Just like Hellsing. It took them years for a new one to come out. probily this to.Smile

Just received Elfen Lied - Andromeda18_ - 03-18-2006

What about the quality of the set? Could you please write a review for it and put it on the 'Reviews' section?

Just received Elfen Lied - Puppet Master - 03-18-2006

TazForm Wrote:Ok, I just received Elfen Lied yesterday and watch the entire thing.... I say it pretty good it reminded me of alittle of Hellsing (for the blood shed), Ai ( How a group of girls all come to a house where he lives), Love Hida ( For this guy befriended a girl form the past and don't remember alot of details (also all the ladies seem to love him)), and Full Metal Panic ( Don't ask me why but the off beat reminds me of it's main character and Lisa or Nju some what killer). You know their a sequel to this. How the left it off..... Just like Hellsing. It took them years for a new one to come out. probily this to.Smile

What are you asking? Your post is kinda hard to understand since the names are wrong and it's all mixed up.

Just received Elfen Lied - wrxh8r - 03-21-2006

Video quality is up there.At times its almost on par with fruits basket just slightly jaggier in instances plus i noticed some quality loss across the bottom of the screen in some scenes where you can see lines of textures where shading changes are apparent instead of smoothly blended.His hand in the pic kinda looks like it.Colours are nice and vibrant like fruba though.Opening scene is fuzzy(is that on purpose?)kinda had me scared till i skipped to the first chapter.
Sound for eng dub can be echoy as well.
Note i watched it on a cheap non upscaling player on a hdtv Which is why i double checked against fruba
[Image: elfenlied7vg.th.jpg][Image: elfenlied23tf.th.jpg]

Just received Elfen Lied - The Swan - 03-22-2006

unfortunatelly there are missing subs on this EAdvd set (check the other thread) Sad

Just received Elfen Lied - TazForm - 03-22-2006

Andromeda18_ Wrote:What about the quality of the set? Could you please write a review for it and put it on the 'Reviews' section?
I'm trying to but my computer crash and all the data was lost. I don't remember what was my login in info. bad enough the password. When I do get it I'll put it on the net. Oh yeah each eposide not link. so every time you end one episode you return to the main menu. beside that its GOOD.Smile Smile Smile

Just received Elfen Lied - Andromeda18_ - 03-22-2006

TazForm Wrote:I'm trying to but my computer crash and all the data was lost. I don't remember what was my login in info. bad enough the password. When I do get it I'll put it on the net. Oh yeah each eposide not link. so every time you end one episode you return to the main menu. beside that its GOOD.Smile Smile Smile

Don't worry about the review, there's no need to hurry. Besides, you already told me the quality's good so... Thanks!