Import Anime Forums
Halloween - Printable Version

+- Import Anime Forums (https://import-anime.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Anime/HK DVD Discussion (https://import-anime.com/forums/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: General Babble (https://import-anime.com/forums/forum-8.html)
+--- Thread: Halloween (/thread-5650.html)

Halloween - Blight - 10-31-2005

I?m pretty sure it is ruined where I?m at. So much rain I don?t even want to try to drive home from class today. Anyone having a good one? I did see someone dressed as Vash the Stampede, custom red trench coat and cross punisher at college today, but no one hardly knew what he was. Too, bad, he looked pretty badass.

Halloween - Batz Kage - 10-31-2005

Blight Wrote:I?m pretty sure it is ruined where I?m at. So much rain I don?t even want to try to drive home from class today. Anyone having a good one? I did see someone dressed as Vash the Stampede, custom red trench coat and cross punisher at college today, but no one hardly knew what he was. Too, bad, he looked pretty badass.
I was planning to spend it with my girl watching horror movie, now I'm spending it in my college class failing a test..life sucks.

Halloween - Cidien - 10-31-2005

This is going to be the second halloween since my neice has been born there isn't snow or rain all over ruining halloween. I feel bad for kids nowadays. When I was young only 1 or 2 halloweens got ruined, and only 1 made it real hard to go out very long.

Halloween - Ka-Talliya - 10-31-2005

Yup, Rain! Thunder storms actually....pity. My little one is going as supergirl, so cute. Schultz is wearing a black tee-shirt with a silver superman symbol and me...well, I'm supermom. big boots, black pants, big black "fancy" trench coat and red goggles on my head. Yes, red goggles on my head. Messy pigtails finish the outfit off. Supermom...that's me.

Halloween - Zagatto - 10-31-2005

I just got in from trick-or-treating with Katina. Weather up here in Ontario is wonderful... if a bit on the chilly side of things.

I didn't dress up at all but she went as a fairy princess and we had everyone in the neighbourhood oohing and aahing at how beautiful she is. Of course things just got better for her when she got tired and I let her ride the rest of the way on my shoulders.

I hate to say it but about half the kids I saw out tonight barely had costumes on.

The best one I heard of was this black kid who rode his bike up on to my friends porch. When my friend asked him what he was supposed to be the kid just said "Look at me... I'm a black kid... this is YOUR bike." My buddy gave him a double handful for that one.

Halloween - kakoi_sugoi_yama - 10-31-2005

Zagatto Wrote:The best one I heard of was this black kid who rode his bike up on to my friends porch. When my friend asked him what he was supposed to be the kid just said "Look at me... I'm a black kid... this is YOUR bike." My buddy gave him a double handful for that one.

That is the funniest thing I've read in a very long time. That kid deserves a cookie.

Halloween - Blight - 10-31-2005

/\/\That is indeed funny stuff.

I said screw it and got dressed in my Nobel outfit, sword strapped to my back and all, and took my little sister Amber (who I call pooh) out; rain be damned. I wasn?t gonna let her go with out candy on Halloween, so I held the umbrella for her. I haven?t gone trick or treating in like, 7 years, but it was fun to see my little sister get a bunch of candy since she was like the only one out.

Halloween - Elcoholic - 11-01-2005

Seems like such a cool tradition you guys got over there.

Halloween - Cidien - 11-01-2005

My friend and I thought of this too late, but there's always next year. We wanted to dress one of us up as blue santa. Then we can quite literally say, "Holy shit, blue Santa!". =P

Halloween - Blight - 11-01-2005

Cidien Wrote:My friend and I thought of this too late, but there's always next year. We wanted to dress one of us up as blue santa. Then we can quite literally say, "Holy shit, blue Santa!". =P

Um, I don't get it.

Halloween - Andromeda18_ - 11-01-2005

elcoholic Wrote:Seems like such a cool tradition you guys got over there.

I think it's a cool tradition as well. But guess what, it's seems like it's going to become a tradition here too. Due to the influence of American movies and tv series some years ago kids started trick-or-treating. Of course they're not exactly lucky since older people aren't really used to it and don't expect kids to go knocking on their doors. But the truth is it seems like it's here to say, they talk about it on the news, the stores are all appropriately decorated, it's cool. And it's not like it's completely out of context, today is the day of dead here (it's a holiday!).

Halloween - Blight - 11-01-2005

Andromeda18_ Wrote:I think it's a cool tradition as well. But guess what, it's seems like it's going to become a tradition here too. Due to the influence of American movies and tv series some years ago kids started trick-or-treating. Of course they're not exactly lucky since older people aren't really used to it and don't expect kids to go knocking on their doors. But the truth is it seems like it's here to say, they talk about it on the news, the stores are all appropriately decorated, it's cool. And it's not like it's completely out of context, today is the day of dead here (it's a holiday!).

Cool! You could have Halloween as a prequel to your holiday. Holidays two days in a row, that would be sweet.

Halloween - vegeta76 - 11-04-2005

I had fun on halloween this year.
They told us to dress up at school but I was one of the few people who actually did anything.
I really had no idea as to what I wanted to do, so I just decided to go nuts with some facepaint. The best part of the day though is when I would walk around corners in the hall and people would actually jump.. I even got a scream or two Big Grin One of my teachers actually kept trying to avoid looking at me during class lol.
While it may have taken forever to completely remove, I would say it was quite worth it.