The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Import Anime Forums
EZDVD is here! - Printable Version

+- Import Anime Forums (https://import-anime.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Website Discussion (https://import-anime.com/forums/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: News/Announcements (https://import-anime.com/forums/forum-12.html)
+--- Thread: EZDVD is here! (/thread-5286.html)

Pages: 1 2

EZDVD is here! - JunkieJoe - 06-06-2005

As mentioned on the forum, EZDVD finally arrives on the shelfs of Import-Anime! Added the 6 titles that are currently available, check out the STORE page!

Amongs these titles are; Hellsing, Cowboy Bebop, Trigun, Lain + more ^_~

EZDVD is here! - Krakhed01 - 06-06-2005

Update! YAY! :p

EZDVD is here! - Strong Bad 2000 - 06-06-2005

Update! Yay!....d'oh!

Mooooore....me need more titles in stock. Sad

I hope EZDVD updates will occur a lot more frequently than MAC.

Well...at least this is a start. Big Grin

EZDVD is here! - darkanx - 06-06-2005

So JJ, can you tell us how the cases look? I heard they are standard plastic dvd cases, but do the three dvd sets come in a single case, three seperate, or a brick-style case?

EZDVD is here! - guts45 - 06-06-2005

This is excellent news

Cant wait for more new titles, Il go on a shopping spree Smile

EZDVD is here! - JunkieJoe - 06-06-2005

its like a single dvd case with 2 dvds on each side and another plastic page to hold the 3rd

they look pretty sleak (in my opinion they are better looking, can fit more on the shelf and they hold the dvds well, unlike the gatefolds that i heard alot of complains about the loose dvds)

EZDVD is here! - vegeta76 - 06-06-2005

I like the plastic cases cause they are easier to fit on the shelves.
I like the gatefolds though cause the packaging is pretty :p

EZDVD is here! - toogood - 06-07-2005

JunkieJoe Wrote:its like a single dvd case with 2 dvds on each side and another plastic page to hold the 3rd

they look pretty sleak (in my opinion they are better looking, can fit more on the shelf and they hold the dvds well, unlike the gatefolds that i heard alot of complains about the loose dvds)

Didn't Mac use the same type of case for Yu Gi Oh TV Perfect Collection Part 2? Personally, I love the gatefold cases with their custom art works. Big Grin

EZDVD is here! - YamiFan - 06-07-2005

I may have missed the rest but I can only see 4 new titles which are C. Bebop, Lain, Trigun and Hellsing. Hey, JJ. didn`t you mention there were 6 new titles?

EZDVD is here! - Andromeda18_ - 06-07-2005

Full Metal Panic and Fruits Basket are also there.

EZDVD is here! - Sailorstar - 06-07-2005

Finally an update!!

EZDVD is here! - vegeta76 - 06-07-2005

ya... the updates have been sorta slow around here recently

EZDVD is here! - harlock - 06-08-2005

I hope they will release Saint Seiya TV Part 2 26-50 (rip from ADV) because I have the first Part from FX And now are waiting for continuation. It would be bad when such an excellent title would stop before end. Where can EZDVD titles be bought in the net else ? does they have an homepage ?

EZDVD is here! - Schultz - 06-09-2005

No like FX they don't have a website.. and right now they are only Ripping Existing FX sets. No word on if they will do there own.

EZDVD is here! - vegeta76 - 06-09-2005

Schultz Wrote:No like FX they don't have a website.. and right now they are only Ripping Existing FX sets. No word on if they will do there own.
EDIT: woah.. nevermind what i just said.. i totally misread what you just said :o sorry... its late :p