The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.3.8 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Import Anime Forums
help with an anime title - Printable Version

+- Import Anime Forums (https://import-anime.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Anime/HK DVD Discussion (https://import-anime.com/forums/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Anime Discussion (https://import-anime.com/forums/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: help with an anime title (/thread-4954.html)

Pages: 1 2

help with an anime title - Y1134 - 03-08-2005

:confused: I remember watching a movie that sorta played out like the GameThe Legend of Dragoon, it was centered around gems that morphed people into armored dragons (i think):i cant really say. its been about 8 years since i have seen it so its an older movie.IF anyone can help me i would be greatful. :confused:

help with an anime title - CrayonShinChan - 03-09-2005

You should probably try asking at Animenation or Anime News Network as there are much more members there.

help with an anime title - cnanthavong - 03-09-2005

Knights of the Zodiac aka Saint Seiya? tat would be my guess from ur description.

help with an anime title - Y1134 - 03-09-2005

cnanthavong Wrote:Knights of the Zodiac aka Saint Seiya? tat would be my guess from ur description.
thanks I think that was it.

help with an anime title - Y1134 - 03-09-2005

I went animenation they told me it could be Ronnin Warriors Sad and Saint Seiya i think i have see that too. I know it was a movie but not sure if it was a series. thanks for helping though :p

help with an anime title - Y1134 - 03-10-2005

I also found out that it also wasnt Power Stone, Dragon Quest, and Dragon Rider. I found this out on another website.Everyone Help Is Great. :p

help with an anime title - Y1134 - 03-10-2005

I Give up, Im just going to go to my old High School and find out My friend last name So i can find him again. thanks for all the help.

help with an anime title - cnanthavong - 03-10-2005

Guyver maybe??????? Bao??????

help with an anime title - evilomar - 03-11-2005

The only thing that has sprung to mind, was the anime Panzer Dragoon, which was loosely based on the game.

help with an anime title - Y1134 - 03-11-2005

cnanthavong Wrote:Guyver maybe??????? Bao??????
Im Sorry i have never heard of Bao. Is their a link u got?

help with an anime title - bignev44 - 03-11-2005

he means Baoh,it was animated by the same people who did guyver

help with an anime title - CrayonShinChan - 03-12-2005

Neither guyver or baoh had dragons.

help with an anime title - Y1134 - 03-13-2005

CrayonShinChan Wrote:Neither guyver or baoh had dragons.
thanks!!! i couldnt find anything on Baoh....i went to my old school and found his name but found out he move to Cali. So im still Looking... i hope i find it Rolleyes
thanks for the help everyone. :p

help with an anime title - CrayonShinChan - 03-14-2005

Both are basically altered humans creating a bio-organic fighting being.

help with an anime title - Mantis421 - 03-14-2005

Saint Seiya is about the only title off the top of my head I can think of. If it is still playing on cartoon network you could check it out there to see if it is the match you are looking for