The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.3.8 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Import Anime Forums
Damnit!! Upset with Here and There Now and Then from FX - Printable Version

+- Import Anime Forums (https://import-anime.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Anime/HK DVD Discussion (https://import-anime.com/forums/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Anime Discussion (https://import-anime.com/forums/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Damnit!! Upset with Here and There Now and Then from FX (/thread-4589.html)

Pages: 1 2

Damnit!! Upset with Here and There Now and Then from FX - babyeater0 - 12-21-2004

My damn now and then here and there disk won't play THE FUCKING LAST EPISODE AND I ALMOST GOT A VIRUS ON MY COMPUTER FOR LOOKING FOR IT ONLINE!!!!!!!!!! Could someone here please tell me how it ends.

DAMN YOU FX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damnit!! Upset with Here and There Now and Then from FX - rugrats1 - 12-21-2004

First of all, could you tell us the series in question? Nicely?

Damnit!! Upset with Here and There Now and Then from FX - Homeless Joe - 12-21-2004

hahahahahahahahahahahahah......o shit, i just bought that set, i hope the same thing doesn't happen to me Sad o but i think mine was from mac so i doubt it will Big Grin

Damnit!! Upset with Here and There Now and Then from FX - gubi-gubi - 12-21-2004

rugrats1 Wrote:First of all, could you tell us the series in question? Nicely?

babyeater0 Wrote:now and then here and there

It was hard to find among all the mayhem I suuppose Smile

Damnit!! Upset with Here and There Now and Then from FX - Puppet Master - 12-21-2004

He means Now and Then Here and Now

Damnit!! Upset with Here and There Now and Then from FX - rarnom - 12-21-2004

babyeater0 Wrote:DAMN YOU FX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FX didn't make that set. MAC did... :p

Damnit!! Upset with Here and There Now and Then from FX - Homeless Joe - 12-21-2004

haha, i thought so, that's cuz i just ordered it and it was from mac........but i have faith mine will work just fine.

Damnit!! Upset with Here and There Now and Then from FX - Blight - 12-21-2004

Looks like "god hates you" babyeater0, or at least MAC.

Damnit!! Upset with Here and There Now and Then from FX - babyeater0 - 12-21-2004

The FX symbols on the box set.

Damnit!! Upset with Here and There Now and Then from FX - Puppet Master - 12-21-2004

It's not MAC that hates you its FX!

Damnit!! Upset with Here and There Now and Then from FX - rarnom - 12-21-2004

babyeater0 Wrote:The FX symbols on the box set.
hmmmmm, well, that's wierd. you're still screwed...:p
Maybe you should have checked your bootlegs for errors eh?? :p:p:p

Damnit!! Upset with Here and There Now and Then from FX - vegeta76 - 12-21-2004

Blight Wrote:Looks like "god hates you" babyeater0, or at least MAC.

rofl i was just thinking the same thing... Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Damnit!! Upset with Here and There Now and Then from FX - Elcoholic - 12-22-2004

Puppet Master Wrote:He means Now and Then Here and Now

No, he means Now&then, Here&There Big Grin

BE, it is by MAC. This is one of a few sets that MAC printed the Fx symbol on the covers. Fx was (and still is) real popular and was known for its high quality and when the set came out I guess MAC tried to take advantage of Fx's popularity by ussing their name.

Damnit!! Upset with Here and There Now and Then from FX - Puppet Master - 12-22-2004

elcoholic Wrote:No, he means Now&then, Here&There Big Grin

BE, it is by MAC. This is one of a few sets that MAC printed the Fx symbol on the covers. Fx was (and still is) real popular and was known for its high quality and when the set came out I guess MAC tried to take advantage of Fx's popularity by ussing their name.

Hm...DAMN Your right! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Damnit!! Upset with Here and There Now and Then from FX - CloudZero - 12-22-2004

I just bought this set and it says it's from FX and I'm giving it as a gift. I hope mine works .