Import Anime Forums
Saw !!!! - Printable Version

+- Import Anime Forums (https://import-anime.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Anime/HK DVD Discussion (https://import-anime.com/forums/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: General Babble (https://import-anime.com/forums/forum-8.html)
+--- Thread: Saw !!!! (/thread-4311.html)

Saw !!!! - Atomic Orgasm - 11-13-2004

a good scary movie, go watch it with a girl, unless you're a girl......then watch it with some other girl.

Saw !!!! - Puppet Master - 11-13-2004

Atomic Orgasm Wrote:a good scary movie, go watch it with a girl, unless you're a girl......then watch it with some other girl.

lol...I am cheap as hell that's why I am waiting for it to enter a little small theatre that will only cost a dollar a ticket on Tuesdays ha-ha LMAO Big Grin Ah the wonders of cheaper theathers...Unless you can download it which is even better Big Grin BTW Yes I am like this IRL LMAO...Cheap because I have no job! Sad

Saw !!!! - kakomu - 11-13-2004

Pff, any movie with Cary Elwes can't be THAT scary. :p

That's beside the point. Some girl wants me to watch Texas Chainsaw Massacre with her.

Saw !!!! - Nina182B - 11-13-2004

Puppet Master, I'm so cheap when it come to watching movies too. I'll wait extra two monthes til it reaches the $2.00 theatre near where I live. As long as it's on the big screen, I don't mind waiting for it. I heard about Saw from Howard Stren and thought it would be a lame movie. Why watch it with a girl? To scare them during/after the movie?

Saw !!!! - Puppet Master - 11-13-2004

Nina182B Wrote:Puppet Master, I'm so cheap when it come to watching movies too. I'll wait extra two monthes til it reaches the $2.00 theatre near where I live. As long as it's on the big screen, I don't mind waiting for it. I heard about Saw from Howard Stren and thought it would be a lame movie. Why watch it with a girl? To scare them during/after the movie?

That's why I wait just in case...That way if its CRAP I won't feel so bad. Last time I went to a movie it was at a cheap theatre to see AVP because I heard it sucked but I still wanted to see it and personally I liked it. Other than that I havent went to any theatre since Resident Evil Apocalypse. I don't see many movies because most don't look good enough to spend close to $10 bucks on just for a ticket and soda more like 8 to be exact but that's not the point. It just costs too much unless I really want to see something theres no point in paying more.

Saw !!!! - gubi-gubi - 11-14-2004

Its not really scary it just leaves you like "WTF!?". That weird mask thing freaked me out a bit... What was it a pig or a sheep or something!?

Saw !!!! - evilomar - 11-14-2004

I respect that movie more now it was those guys first movie, however it wasn't that scary as it was full of suspence.

Saw !!!! - Puppet Master - 11-14-2004

gubi-gubi Wrote:Its not really scary it just leaves you like "WTF!?". That weird mask thing freaked me out a bit... What was it a pig or a sheep or something!?

Who the hell knows

Saw !!!! - Atomic Orgasm - 11-14-2004

The thing that scared me was that damn puppet thing. That scene were the puppet is on the bike and pedals it freaked me out, i was like WTF.

Saw !!!! - Puppet Master - 11-14-2004

Atomic Orgasm Wrote:The thing that scared me was that damn puppet thing. That scene were the puppet is on the bike and pedals it freaked me out, i was like WTF.

LMAO BTW WTF was the point of that puppet? I saw it on the previews...

Saw !!!! - Blight - 11-15-2004

Atomic Orgasm Wrote:The thing that scared me was that damn puppet thing. That scene were the puppet is on the bike and pedals it freaked me out, i was like WTF.

I have an irrational fear of marionettes and ventriloquist dolls, that part probably would have freaked me out too.