The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Import Anime Forums
Import-Anime T-Shirts! - Printable Version

+- Import Anime Forums (https://import-anime.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Anime/HK DVD Discussion (https://import-anime.com/forums/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: General Babble (https://import-anime.com/forums/forum-8.html)
+--- Thread: Import-Anime T-Shirts! (/thread-4023.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Import-Anime T-Shirts! - Mantis421 - 09-30-2004

I agree that I don't think to many people would be hot on the idea of the Tee with slave on the front of it. What about the idea of doning shirts that look like the old Atari Iron on shirts that were so big with the oriental sybol and import anime logo an the back?

Import-Anime T-Shirts! - Nina182B - 09-30-2004

I'm not a t-shirt wearing person, so I won't be buying one. If it came in a baby tee, then I would if I liked the design. I don't like how it says slave in the front and I would rather have the words and japanese characters in a smaller font. I understand it'll cost more to get it in color, but I probably won't buy a black and white version unless there was a really cool design or symbol on it instead of japanese characters.

Ka-Talliya, I love your hair... nice pic. I am a fan of curly hair too. I'm jealous you can have it both ways Smile

Import-Anime T-Shirts! - Ka-Talliya - 09-30-2004

Okay, just a note to all who have commented and those who are watching this thread.

THIS IS A STARTING POINT!! We had to start somewhere. All your "constructive" comments are being listened to and taken into consideration. It takes quite a bit of money to get T-shirts done. As of right now, there is no price on the t-shirts. JJ will make that decision.
Keep commenting, we want to hear what you have to say!! Cool

Import-Anime T-Shirts! - -spike- - 09-30-2004

My friend is quite good at graphic design, I could talk to him and see if the could come up with some designs for the shirt. :confused:

Import-Anime T-Shirts! - Zagatto - 09-30-2004

I kind of like the idea of having symbols in Japanese but I think it would be better if they had some sort of treatment to the font and some effects like 3-d or drop shadow added.

As for having the word "slave" on it, I know a bunch of people who want them whether or not they are for IA. I'm not sure what market we're aiming for here.

I do wear T-Shirts and am likely to buy an IA shirt regardless of what design ends up on them. I have a number of tees for sentimental purposes only and this would be one of them.

If they are silk screened then it should be quite easy to get different colours of shirts and ink. I saw one site that had olive green shirts with white lettering. I thought it sounded gross to begin with until I saw the actual shirt and I was dissapointed that I hadn't ordered one of those. Unexpected colour combinations can work depending on the design.

Import-Anime T-Shirts! - kakomu - 09-30-2004

Nina182B Wrote:Ka-Talliya, I love your hair... nice pic. I am a fan of curly hair too. I'm jealous you can have it both ways Smile

I hate you people and your straight hair wishing you had curly hair. I fucking hate my curly hair.

Import-Anime T-Shirts! - morgorath - 09-30-2004

Ka-Talliya Wrote:Okay, just a note to all who have commented and those who are watching this thread.

THIS IS A STARTING POINT!! We had to start somewhere. All your "constructive" comments are being listened to and taken into consideration. It takes quite a bit of money to get T-shirts done. As of right now, there is no price on the t-shirts. JJ will make that decision.
Keep commenting, we want to hear what you have to say!! Cool
Yes and this was something I discussed with JJ back in Okinawa... two bad my shirt art was way too expensive to produce unless we did it in large counts. But at least it was in the Okinawa paper and I had it in the Minot AFB paper as well as the Minot Star.

I love the idea KA-TA, but must have some variety good thread. I think you will get a lot of suggestions from are board.

Import-Anime T-Shirts! - Gemini - 10-01-2004

its simple, i like it. but the word slave kinda throughs me off, wells thats my opinion.

Import-Anime T-Shirts! - Ryujin - 10-01-2004

I like the idea of the T-Shirt, not sure if I'd buy it, I mean I have no job at the moment, but I would prefere a large Kanji symbol on the back, I think its too bare, but other than that I think its ok, also yes I think black would be cool

Import-Anime T-Shirts! - Andromeda18_ - 10-02-2004

Nina182B Wrote:I'm not a t-shirt wearing person, so I won't be buying one. If it came in a baby tee, then I would if I liked the design.

A baby tee would be nice.

Import-Anime T-Shirts! - Vicious - 10-02-2004

Andromeda18_ Wrote:A baby tee would be nice.

But what about the wet t-shirt contset? Will you be entering that?

Import-Anime T-Shirts! - kakomu - 10-02-2004

I also think the tees are ugly.

Import-Anime T-Shirts! - Nina182B - 10-02-2004

I would enter this wet t-shirt contest if there were anime for prizes Smile

Kakomu, your hair looks adorable in the pics section (although pic was a bit blurry) As long as you don't grow it too long, I doubt it will scare the chicks away. I've never liked guys who had curly hair and grew it.

Import-Anime T-Shirts! - Japschin - 10-02-2004

Long curly haired guys? Heheheeh you don't know what you are missing Nin. There are a few at my work place. Geez......imagine this, curly, fly-away hair, moustaches with pot bellies. Wink

As for younger guys, there's this guy in my class, he has curly, chin-length hair but I suspect he uses a bottle of mousse/gel every day to flatten and stick his hair to the scalp. Just that he doesn't do a good job with the ends. :p

Import-Anime T-Shirts! - Andromeda18_ - 10-03-2004

Nina182B Wrote:I would enter this wet t-shirt contest if there were anime for prizes Smile

That's a great idea! If we can get anime then count me in. Wink