The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Import Anime Forums
How much have you spent on HK anime. - Printable Version

+- Import Anime Forums (https://import-anime.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Anime/HK DVD Discussion (https://import-anime.com/forums/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Anime Discussion (https://import-anime.com/forums/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: How much have you spent on HK anime. (/thread-397.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

How much have you spent on HK anime. - SideSwipe - 10-10-2002

Its still pending in, I ordered it monday morning, hopefully ill get it tomorrow or saturday but who knows. Ill let you know.

How much have you spent on HK anime. - Steve_the_Talking_Pie - 10-11-2002

Thanks a lot. I hear it's horrible, then some tell me it's ok, and some say it's great. Who knows? Thanks for the help. :mrgreen:

How much have you spent on HK anime. - vinnyracer - 10-22-2002

bump

How much have you spent on HK anime. - Steve_the_Talking_Pie - 10-28-2002

You are talking about?

How much have you spent on HK anime. - vinnyracer - 11-04-2002

I finally got around and order:

Berserk (MI)
Lupin III TV: 1 - 24 (MI)

That is another $60 worth of anime to my collection.

How much have you spent on HK anime. - matthewmalay - 11-04-2002

Only known about HKDVDs for 2 months and already spent 300 $ US. Gonna stop buying HKDVDs for a little while and start buying manga.

Damn, this hobby of mine is costing me alot of money but it's all good though.

How much have you spent on HK anime. - kakoi_sugoi_yama - 11-05-2002

I am doing the same. I have too many things to watch at the moment. All can think about is buying more. 8O 8O 8O 8O

How much have you spent on HK anime. - Steve_the_Talking_Pie - 11-05-2002

That reminds me of the time my.........What were we talking about again?

How much have you spent on HK anime. - kakoi_sugoi_yama - 11-05-2002

This hobby is an expensive one. Although it did get drastically cheaper when I found out about HK DVDs. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O You can't compete with $30 USD for A whole 26 episode series. 8O 8O 8O 8O

How much have you spent on HK anime. - Steve_the_Talking_Pie - 11-06-2002

My collection is getting so big that I need to buy a DVD tower now. :mrgreen:

How much have you spent on HK anime. - matthewmalay - 11-06-2002

I plan to have one entire bookcase of HKDVDs , another one for manga and one more for toys, figures, misc. stuff. 8O

I'm only at one bookshelf now Cry

How much have you spent on HK anime. - kakoi_sugoi_yama - 11-07-2002

My manga collection grows and grows. I want to have bookcases full of it. Like Tenchi's father on " Tenchi in Tokyo". I just got episodes 71-79 of One Piece yesterday, and surprizingly enough I haven't watched any of it. I have been watching Dragonball. Or should I say re-watching Dragonball. I am on episode 51. There is just something about that series that drags me back in every time. 8O 8O 8O 8O

How much have you spent on HK anime. - Steve_the_Talking_Pie - 11-07-2002

I have a huge thing of shelves containing two hundred VHS and 50 some DVDs on top. There is a small book case with some more VHS in it and those classy old VHS cases that look like wood. I have a couple of those. :mrgreen: I'm good for a while the classy cases can hold another 90 VHS. :mrgreen:

How much have you spent on HK anime. - kakoi_sugoi_yama - 11-08-2002

I got rid of almost my entire vhs collection(barring fansubs). I took em to this place that buys and sells used tapes and DVD's and music. They gave me $181 dollars for over $2000 dollars of Ranma tapes and another couple grand for other anime. I was screwed literally and figuritively. Sometimes you have to take a loss. In my case it was a huge one. 8O 8O 8O 8O

How much have you spent on HK anime. - Steve_the_Talking_Pie - 11-09-2002

I would have kept it at that point. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Get one of those inflatable rings. It's best after getting screwed. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: