The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Import Anime Forums
How much have you spent on HK anime. - Printable Version

+- Import Anime Forums (https://import-anime.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Anime/HK DVD Discussion (https://import-anime.com/forums/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Anime Discussion (https://import-anime.com/forums/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: How much have you spent on HK anime. (/thread-397.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

How much have you spent on HK anime. - Steve_the_Talking_Pie - 01-07-2003

I mix it up well, as long as the R1 companies get their fair share. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

How much have you spent on HK anime. - DARK OSAMU - 01-07-2003

Speaking of FRENCH....I saw Brotherhood of the Wolf in the French dub of corse, and it was Awsome. I hope to get it someday. I highly recomend it!
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

How much have you spent on HK anime. - Steve_the_Talking_Pie - 01-08-2003

Is it a good fighting movie?!?

How much have you spent on HK anime. - kakoi_sugoi_yama - 01-08-2003

There is some great fighting in it, but I wouldn't go as far as to say a fighting movie. I saw it with a friend (as a matter of fact I saw it with the same friend osamu saw it with) I have to say I was impressed with it. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

How much have you spent on HK anime. - DARK OSAMU - 01-08-2003

It's something you have to see for yourself....in french though.

- POYZONE- hahaha

(poison)

How much have you spent on HK anime. - kakoi_sugoi_yama - 01-08-2003

Yes no need to see some bastardized english dub. Big Grin Big Grin

How much have you spent on HK anime. - kaioshane - 01-09-2003

Ok. I just bought some more stuff.

Cowboy Bebop FX
Maison Ikkoku MI Big Grin

My financial situation is getting worse cause I'm addicted to buy box sets now. I don't make that much money so I'm starting to build up a small pile of debt. I'm one who hates to charge things or owe anyone money. I don't owe more money than I can pay back but it is a little more than I like to owe. Currently everything I owe adds up to $1700. That is quite a bit on credit cards but I can pay it off within the next three months. Still I fear I'll put more back on the card again. Ah, I have a love hate relationship with credit cards.

Just a couple weeks ago I also got both Kenshin box sets. Plus I got two R1 box sets for Christmas and I'm still thinking of what I will buy next. I'm going to have to lay off buying for a while. If I can... :twisted:

I'm not an impulse buyer and I control my finances very well and I'm afraid my greed could overcome my judgement when concerning anime. I can't be cured but maybe I can control my spending.

Ok, I'll stop yappin now.

Gomen

Kaioshane

How much have you spent on HK anime. - DARK OSAMU - 01-09-2003

Wakatemasu. We understand.

Heck I buy tons of stuff and still can't add up where all my money has gone!!!! :roll:

How much have you spent on HK anime. - kakoi_sugoi_yama - 01-09-2003

I just spent a little over $200 on HK's, and all I can think about is buying more. It is an addiction that I don't want to stop. I just watched the first four episodes of Excel Saga, and I have to say it is one of the funniest things ever created. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O

How much have you spent on HK anime. - vinnyracer - 01-10-2003

kaioshane, maybe you should finish watching all the anime you own first, before going out and buying more.

How much have you spent on HK anime. - morgorath - 01-10-2003

Man talk about a throw back statment...
The chipmunks... I don't even want to think about that
show any more

How much have you spent on HK anime. - DARK OSAMU - 01-11-2003

At least they died a slow and painful death!!!!!! Oh wait, sorry, that was GamePro TV. OOPS 8O :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

How much have you spent on HK anime. - kakoi_sugoi_yama - 01-12-2003

No the chipmunks died in a blender in episode 485 by Dave's own hand. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

How much have you spent on HK anime. - DARK OSAMU - 01-12-2003

MMMMmmmMMMMmmmm.......Squirrel sauce!!!!! Tongue

How much have you spent on HK anime. - kakoi_sugoi_yama - 01-14-2003

but they were chipmunks. You must be speaking of a different kind of sauce. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin