The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Import Anime Forums
How much have you spent on HK anime. - Printable Version

+- Import Anime Forums (https://import-anime.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Anime/HK DVD Discussion (https://import-anime.com/forums/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Anime Discussion (https://import-anime.com/forums/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: How much have you spent on HK anime. (/thread-397.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

How much have you spent on HK anime. - kakoi_sugoi_yama - 12-27-2002

What?! When did they do that? Those rotten bastards! O well. I'll just give more money to HK companies. :lol: 8)

How much have you spent on HK anime. - Steve_the_Talking_Pie - 12-30-2002

It's still cheaper than my local comic book store, but still. Even if they are lower than MSRP, going from $17.99 to $22.99 is cold. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

How much have you spent on HK anime. - DARK OSAMU - 12-30-2002

There needs to be bloodshed at Best Buy for that to appease the anime gods. :evil: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

How much have you spent on HK anime. - kakoi_sugoi_yama - 12-31-2002

I'm using my money on HK's. I still can't believe that they would higher thier prices! They are asses. 8O 8O 8O

How much have you spent on HK anime. - Steve_the_Talking_Pie - 12-31-2002

I still will be buying stuff there, especially Vampire Wars, Virus, Kare Kano, and Excel Saga. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

How much have you spent on HK anime. - kakoi_sugoi_yama - 01-03-2003

Tell me how Virus is when you get it. I like Obari. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

How much have you spent on HK anime. - Steve_the_Talking_Pie - 01-03-2003

I'll make a mental note to. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

How much have you spent on HK anime. - kakoi_sugoi_yama - 01-04-2003

Ok dave. Damn chipmunks. 8O Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

How much have you spent on HK anime. - Steve_the_Talking_Pie - 01-04-2003

:?:

How much have you spent on HK anime. - DARK OSAMU - 01-05-2003

HAHAHAHAAA!!!! I get it.SADLY Cry Cry Cry :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

How much have you spent on HK anime. - kakoi_sugoi_yama - 01-05-2003

It was from Alvin and the Chipmunks steve. It wasn't completely out of my head. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

How much have you spent on HK anime. - Steve_the_Talking_Pie - 01-05-2003

I realized that after I posted. Damn that was fucked up. He lives with 3 mutant chipmunks who talk to him. What a crack addict. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

How much have you spent on HK anime. - maxwelledison - 01-05-2003

Probably about $300-400 so far, including ebay and this site. Maybe about $300-400 R1 and vhs as well.

Max...

How much have you spent on HK anime. - kaioshane - 01-07-2003

I've known about Hk's for a while but since I'm picky I've stayed away from most releases. So far I've only bought 2 HK sets the Kenshin Perfect fx sets which cost me $112 . So I saved around $360. That's a great deal and I can buy more anime with that savings.

I do like to support the companies here when I like their work. Still I have already given them way too much money. I've spent well over $1200 on R1's. I don't even want to know how much I've actually spent. That is just an estimate. I love HK dvd's!

Kaioshane 8)

How much have you spent on HK anime. - matthewmalay - 01-07-2003

I support the industry by buying more and more manga, I dont like getting ripped off especially when I know I am so I buy french manga for cheap and support it that way