The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.3.6 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Import Anime Forums
why are the prices so low!! - Printable Version

+- Import Anime Forums (https://import-anime.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Anime/HK DVD Discussion (https://import-anime.com/forums/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Anime Discussion (https://import-anime.com/forums/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: why are the prices so low!! (/thread-3608.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

why are the prices so low!! - Robojack - 08-07-2004

Let's wrap this up. This thread seems to be going nowhere with all the you-suck-no-you-suck messages, to the point where we're starting to repeat ourselves.

After some thought, it seems pointless for Vicious and I to ignore each other, so I'll get rid of the post I made earlier.

My opinion of Vicious remains unchanged. You're not a person I'd prefer to share a table with for a meal, though you're not a person I'd try stabbing to death with a butterknife, at least not at first. I might suggest, though, that you get yourself a leash, Vicious, since Cidien is going to need one.

why are the prices so low!! - Lionheart - 08-08-2004

i haven't responded to this thread for awhile, mainly cus i didn't want to get caught up in it, but i can't believe that this went on for 7 pages. I do believe that this thing could have been prevented by Vicious just ignoring whatever it was that crate digga said, but then again i'm not holding it against him.

why are the prices so low!! - hbk101 - 08-08-2004

Quote:Originally posted by Lionheart
I do believe that this thing could have been prevented by Vicious just ignoring whatever it was that crate digga said

Unfortunately, in this forum, words "Vicious and "ignoring" are rarely used together in a same sentence. Crate_Digga has gotten most of the blame, but we all know that it takes two to tango.

I didn't have problems with Crate_Digga fighting back. After all, everybody has a right to defend themselves when attacked. However, what set this particulart argument apart from all others was his use of ethnic and homosexual insults, which were not appropriate even in a heated argument.

tee hee...... A lesson learned here. If you are gonna insult someone, just go with plain good old style bashing without any mention of race and gays...........Big Grin

Better yet, how about polite language? e.g., instead of saying "screw your self with a stick" how about saying "would you please pick up a piece of stick and put it behind your bottock until it is completely inserted?"

Never mind. It sounds obsurd................

I understand, just trying to put in some kind words.Smile

I understand, just trying to put in some kind words.Smile

why are the prices so low!! - gubi-gubi - 08-08-2004

Quote:Originally posted by rarnom
When you tear noobies up or others who ask simple questions, is there a rhyme and reason to that? What is it? To scare them away from the forum?

You're telling me its reasonable to come to a Hk board and ask what is a HK? Its like me going to a tv shows boards and asking them to tell me the story of the show because ive never seen it. Why would I want to waste an account for that? What is an R1 people ask here! Go to Google and type in R1 and then "What is" and they'll find out!

why are the prices so low!! - Vicious - 08-08-2004

Quote:Originally posted by hbk101
Unfortunately, in this forum, words "Vicious and "ignoring" are rarely used together in a same sentence. Crate_Digga has gotten most of the blame, but we all know that it takes two to tango.

I ain't ignoring nohing, especially racist remarks.

And it's about time you started joining the opposite side here. In case you don't remember, I'd sit there and make fun of you and you'd never say anything back. I've been waiting to tear into you for awhile there. Ever since you and your stupid argument with Jaded there. I was like why does this guy not get offended anytime I say something about him? Because I hated you trying to put me and you in the same category. Because frankly, as Nas and me have both pointed out at AN, your arguments, comebacks, and putdowns were all pretty lame.

But I'm sure you'll ignore this, since it takes 'two to tango'. Gee, I wonder how many times I've used that phrase before? Rolleyes

why are the prices so low!! - Jaded God - 08-08-2004

I for one am not defending Crate for racial slurs and I really wasn't involved in this thread... But...

Everytime I visit a fucking thread now a days all I see is it go off topic and turn into some flame war. Do you know who it involves most of the time or who I always see a post by too??? Vicious.

I thought you were supposed to be a mod Vicious, if you are just lock this thread or handle your anger and fight with crate through PM. This whole damn thread has nothing to do with R1's or HK's after like page 2.

As for Cidien... I am going to go with Robo on this one. Stop just provoking this for more, you have been here for what.. a few months??

Quote:Originally posted by Vicious
1) I've been waiting to tear into you for awhile there.

2) Ever since you and your stupid argument with Jaded there.

3) I was like why does this guy not get offended anytime I say something about him?

4)Because I hated you trying to put me and you in the same category.

5)your arguments, comebacks, and putdowns were all pretty lame.

6)But I'm sure you'll ignore this, since it takes 'two to tango'. Gee, I wonder how many times I've used that phrase before?

1) Wow.... A nice attitude you have. Instead of working to be friendly with people on the board, you wait for chance to tear people apart? If there is a bannable attitude, I finally heard one.

2) My argument with Jaded God has been settled nicely. Unlike you, I don't hold grudge. As a matter of fact, I like Jaded God now.

3) I don't try to pick on fights. If I hear something annoying, I try to ignore most of times. Once a while, I do fight back.

4) You are kidding me. I don't think I would take compliment as being in same category with you.

5) If so, so what? I don't hold pride in my ability to offend people. If you say I suck at offending people, that's fine with me.

6) I considered not respnding, but what the hack......... This is fourth time you try to pick a fight with 4 differnet people within last few days. It's about time people standing up to you and say enough is enough.

why are the prices so low!! - Japschin - 08-08-2004

That's why I've not been posting anything lately.........
Didn't bother to read when the row began........ Wink :p No idea who started the fight anyway.........

Quote:Originally posted by Jaded God

As for Cidien...Stop just provoking this for more, you have been here for what.. a few months??

What more can u expect from some1 who's a jerkass hypocrite who called others moron/retard for voicing their opinions and at the same time would tell others not to insult him for his opinions?

I for one am not defending Crate for racial slurs

I'm the same way, I'm not taking any sides either.

I thought you were supposed to be a mod Vicious

Vicious is not a mod here.

why are the prices so low!! - Robojack - 08-08-2004

I don't believe Vicious is a mod for this section for the forum, or any section for that matter. Otherwise it'd be pretty terrifying for newcomers. Anyone who asks a redundant question, doesn't check the FAQ first, or bothers to question Vicious, gets a brisk "NO FORUMS FOR YOU!", followed by a permanent ban (or a temporary ban, if the stars are aligned properly). Then I'd be able to call him "The Forum Nazi" all the time.

Man, I love Seinfeld...

why are the prices so low!! - Vicious - 08-08-2004

Everytime I visit a fucking thread now a days all I see is it go off topic and turn into some flame war. Do you know who it involves most of the time or who I always see a post by too??? Vicious.

You're right. It is always me and some nobody. Frankly I'm getting tired of this. For some reason these nobody's want to make a name for themselves. And they think going after me is the best way. Robojack - nobody. HBK - nobody. Crate - who??? Exactly. All these noones trying to be someone I guess.

HBK, if you're smart, you've already edited your old posts both here and at AN. Because I will go dig them up to show how good you were at sucking my cock back then when I had no idea who the hell you were.

And no, I'm not a mod here. Otherwise alot of this stuff would get nipped in the bud before it starts. Actually, I would simply create a flame forum for ayone that wanted to have at it and leave it out of all the other forums.

why are the prices so low!! - Robojack - 08-08-2004

Pfft, like your words mean anything to anyone anymore. With your attitude, you might as well grow a mustache, then shave off a third of it. Big Grin