The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.3.6 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Import Anime Forums
why are the prices so low!! - Printable Version

+- Import Anime Forums (https://import-anime.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Anime/HK DVD Discussion (https://import-anime.com/forums/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Anime Discussion (https://import-anime.com/forums/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: why are the prices so low!! (/thread-3608.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

why are the prices so low!! - israfel - 08-10-2004

i seriously need to keep up on these threads, i keep on missing out on all the fun. vicious keep on poking at the hornets nest

why are the prices so low!! - Vicious - 08-10-2004

What poking? All this started because of that racist Crate. And then some idiots thought they could bandwagon on that and try to make me out to be the bad guy. Little do they realize that I enjoy being the bad guy. But looks like all this talk about one user using multiple accounts to accuse me got them to go away.

why are the prices so low!! - hbk101 - 08-10-2004

Quote:Originally posted by Vicious
I've been waiting to tear into you for awhile there.

Case settled. verdict: Vicious the Malicious

P.S. You refuse to let it end. Let's see how far you're gonna take this.

why are the prices so low!! - kakoi_sugoi_yama - 08-10-2004

hbk101 you really are a glutton for punishment aren't you?

why are the prices so low!! - rav96 - 08-10-2004

hahahahahahaha
rofl
lmao
Big Grin

Bukkake Sempai!!!*raises arm*

why are the prices so low!! - Zagatto - 08-10-2004

Stop trying to correct the guy. He got a higher SAT score than you did.

I'm betting that the only reason his score is higher than mine is because they changed the scoring system since the mid 80s. It seems all of you punks have now beaten my 600 in English.
Does anyone know if there is a comparison chart between old SAT scores and new SAT scores?

For that matter, I got a 32 in the English portion of the ACT when I took it as well (only 16 in social studies though... still managed to average out a 29 even with that lousy 16).

why are the prices so low!! - Mantis421 - 08-10-2004

Well I decided to check this thread out because of the amount of posts.
Ouch, go for the clean kill

why are the prices so low!! - hbk101 - 08-10-2004

Quote:Originally posted by kakoi_sugoi_yama
hbk101 you really are a glutton for punishment aren't you?

yes.
I volunteer to be a hapless victim of Vicious the Malicious (victim # 475476548....) to be on the trophy list of all the nobodys Vicious conquered.

Before, it was for justice. Now it is for entertainment (for those who might care)

If Lord Malicious so desires to take this argument to forever land, then

bring it on, baby.

why are the prices so low!! - Robojack - 08-11-2004

If Vicious enjoys being an asshole towards others, then I'm not going to further fuel his enjoyment. Sooner or later in his life, he'll piss the wrong person and end up dead in the alleyway. Of course, if I hear of this, I'll be the first to dance of his grave, or piss on his ashes.

why are the prices so low!! - Elcoholic - 08-11-2004

Quote:Originally posted by hbk101
yes.
I volunteer to be a hapless victim of Vicious the Malicious

Didn't you think up another nick name for Jaded God at AN or was that someone else? That seriously damaged your credibility then. And right after you've proved to be able to stand up for yourself (I don't agree with you but you kept it civilized this time and actually had arguments) you go and revert back to your old nature. Its funny once, but don't be so childish to use that name in every post your going to make.

And keep sharp Vicious. Every forum needs someone to keep everyone on their toes. Keep them sharp enough to read over their posts and think about what they write. AN has NAS and IA has you. Maybe lighten up on the noobs and hack into the older ones too make up for lost fun Big Grin

why are the prices so low!! - Vicious - 08-11-2004

Quote:Originally posted by elcoholic

And keep sharp Vicious. Every forum needs someone to keep everyone on their toes. Keep them sharp enough to read over their posts and think about what they write. AN has NAS and IA has you. Maybe lighten up on the noobs and hack into the older ones too make up for lost fun Big Grin

Don't worry. I'm bored with these clowns anyways. Plus, it doesn't come out right if I'm not into it and I'm forcing myself to be a jerk about something I care nothing about.

And Vicious the malicious??? What are we, like in the 3rd grade?

And I got $10 that says Robojack doesn't stick to his word. That he at some point will purposely piss me off again. Any takers?

why are the prices so low!! - Robojack - 08-11-2004

Oh, don't get me wrong, Vicious. I'll piss you off when I damn well feel like it, just as you do. I'm just not going to waste my words trying to convince you that you're wrong, since you couldn't less of a shit. You're not getting rid of me so easily.

why are the prices so low!! - hbk101 - 08-11-2004

We will introduce many facets of Vicious throughout the course.
The series #1: Vicious the politician.

Anyone noticed Vicious' pattern of behavior?

When newbie comes, "Stupid, read FAQ"
When ?nobody? reprimands him, ?You?re an idiot?
When ?somebody? (as in not nobody) reprimands him, ?sorry?
When he lacks good replies" "My action is based on facts and reasons and (hot air)"
When dealing with multiple opponents at the same time, "you made duplicate accounts"

Bravo, Vicious

p.s.
And Vicious the malicious??? What are we, like in the 3rd grade?

I see, Monsieur Vicious. You are claiming your rant about Najica was very mature earlier. Alexander the Great...... in all the history books. I guess that is also childish according to you.

why are the prices so low!! - Steve_the_Talking_Pie - 08-11-2004

Cereal Time bitches!!!!

why are the prices so low!! - Vicious - 08-11-2004

Quote:Originally posted by Robojack
Oh, don't get me wrong, Vicious. I'll piss you off when I damn well feel like it, just as you do. I'm just not going to waste my words trying to convince you that you're wrong, since you couldn't less of a shit. You're not getting rid of me so easily.

That's cause I'm not wrong. You got me scurred now. I don't want to feel the great wrath of Robocrap.

HBK, you must've just learned how to count since you love putting all them numbers in your posts. Either that or someone finally taught you how to organize your thoughts. But I see you've been refraining from that since I made a comment about it a few posts ago. Funny how something I say still has so much influence on you.

I don't know why you two keep trying to talk to me. I can't make it any clearer that I have no respect for either of you. So why are you still trying to talk to me? (that's a rhetorical question because I already know the answer) I think everyone else has baiscally given up on you and your 'crusade' as well. Have fun talking to each other in this thread from here on out.

And after 14 pages, still noone knows what point you two clowns are trying to make. Way to go. You guys get an 'A plus' at going around in circles.