The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.3.6 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Import Anime Forums
why are the prices so low!! - Printable Version

+- Import Anime Forums (https://import-anime.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Anime/HK DVD Discussion (https://import-anime.com/forums/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Anime Discussion (https://import-anime.com/forums/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: why are the prices so low!! (/thread-3608.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

why are the prices so low!! - DARK OSAMU - 08-09-2004

An astounding 10 pages! WOW! This is Amazing!

EDIT

Make that Eleven!

why are the prices so low!! - evilomar - 08-09-2004

Holy shit, this is still going on even during the weekend? You guys need to get out more, and get laid. That will solve everything.

why are the prices so low!! - Vicious - 08-09-2004

To everyone except the 3 stooges, I apologize. I forgot one of the primary rules:

Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

why are the prices so low!! - hbk101 - 08-09-2004

Quote:Originally posted by Vicious
Please name the people who have told me to tone it down. Whose twisting the truth now?

Crate_Digga
"just dont come at me on the bord. u cant relax and let a couple comments go"

Robojack
"You're an overreactive jerk, who likes to pick on others when you're even worse yourself. "

Rarnom
"And rhyme and reason? Is there a rhyme and reason to being a jerk? When you tear noobies up or others who ask simple questions, is there a rhyme and reason to that? What is it? To scare them away from the forum? I admit that sometimes I do see why you are being the way you are but other times I just don't get it."

Jaded God
"Everytime I visit a fucking thread now a days all I see is it go off topic and turn into some flame war. Do you know who it involves most of the time or who I always see a post by too??? Vicious."

hbk101
"I want him to stop abusing people for his own enjoyment."

Vicious, I respectfully disagree.

why are the prices so low!! - Cidien - 08-09-2004

Quote:Originally posted by hbk101

Rarnom
"And rhyme and reason? Is there a rhyme and reason to being a jerk? When you tear noobies up or others who ask simple questions, is there a rhyme and reason to that? What is it? To scare them away from the forum? I admit that sometimes I do see why you are being the way you are but other times I just don't get it."

Rarnom already stated he doesn't want to be thrown into this category.

Quote:Originally posted by Cidien
Rarnom already stated he doesn't want to be thrown into this category.

That is incorrect. This is what he said. "If you are including me in the five that Vicious has 'harshly retorted' then I beg to differ." He meant that it wasn't 'HARSHLY retorted'. Look where Rarnom placed the emphasis by using ''. That's why in my reply, I said, changed to "just retorted on his case" without the word harshly.

P.S. Anyway, your comment is a moot point because above 5 comments have been indeed posted. You can interpret those however you'd like.

Oh, so you mean Vicious can't even have an opinion now or what? I thought the whole point was that you were trying to stop Vicious being being harsh? Maybe i'm just confused, but your comment really doesn't make sense to me now.

Quote:Originally posted by Cidien
Oh, so you mean Vicious can't even have an opinion now or what? I thought the whole point was that you were trying to stop Vicious being being harsh? Maybe i'm just confused, but your comment really doesn't make sense to me now.

I don't understand what you are trying to accomplish with this statement. Are you trying to start another argument? I'd rather not have to argue with you about more silly stuff.

I'll PM you and if you wanna debate on this point, I will continue it though PM.

No, I was not trying to start an arguement.

why are the prices so low!! - gubi-gubi - 08-09-2004

I think everyone had forgotten what the hell their point was so I think it's time for this thread to die...

So basically Rarnom is the only one of those you named who I have any respect for. And I've already discussed this with him.

Other than that, I've already told you what I thought of you and the rest of the little rascals. In case you haven't realized this yet, I have no respect for you other 4. Was that simple enough for you to understand? Or are you gonna quote more stuff by Crate and Robojack?

I love it how you try to use people who aren't here anymore as martyrs. The funniest was where you tried using Crate as an example. Why don't you toss Hitler into your little group while you're at it? That'll probably earn you just as much sympathy.

And then, you keep trying to bring up vague examples from my past, but seem to mysteriously forget about your own past. Perhaps you've forgotten about your infamous 'Jaded Rod' comments.

Quote:Originally posted by rav96

am i the only one who doesnt really give a flying f*ck to who Vicious Threatens etc, i find it funny heck even if were against me!

It's hard to 'threaten' someone over the net. I tell the truth in a rather harsh manner, and then others misconstrue it as threatening. If people are too sensitive, let them go bake a cake or do their nails or something. I'm not here to be someones counselor.

And who made HBK their designated spokesperson anyways? I didn't see anyone nominating you for anything. But I guess you took it upon yourself to try and defend them. It'd help if you could defend yourself first.

Quote:Originally posted by Vicious
1)So basically Rarnom is the only one of those you named who I have any respect for. And I've already discussed this with him. Other than that, I've already told you what I thought of you and the rest of the little rascals. In case you haven't realized this yet, I have no respect for you other 4. Was that simple enough for you to understand? Or are you gonna quote more stuff by Crate and Robojack?

2) I love it how you try to use people who aren't here anymore as martyrs. The funniest was where you tried using Crate as an example.

3)And then, you keep trying to bring up vague examples from my past,

4)but seem to mysteriously forget about your own past. Perhaps you've forgotten about your infamous 'Jaded Rod' comments.

5)It's hard to 'threaten' someone over the net. I tell the truth in a rather harsh manner, and then others misconstrue it as threatening. If people are too sensitive, let them go bake a cake or do their nails or something. I'm not here to be someones counselor.

6) And who made HBK their designated spokesperson anyways? I didn't see anyone nominating you for anything. But I guess you took it upon yourself to try and defend them. It'd help if you could defend yourself first.

1) Again and again, I am saying that everyone's opinion is equally counted here. Your opinion of other is irrelevant.

2) I believe they left after arguments with you.

3) not a vague examples. I may look it up for you if you want.

4)Jaded Rod comment was made in a battle board where it specifically exist for such things, and I used the space for proper purpose.

5) The matter of fact is that you did.

6) It seems that you did by saying how you wanted to argue with me for a long time.

As for Rav's comment, I remember two of you getting into argument over woman problem. Rav ended up deleting some of his posts.

Finally, Since argument has gone long enough to state our cases, I will start becoming civil to you. I know many more of your past ugly history that I haven't mentioned yet. As a gesture, I'll stop listing them in order to stop fueling the further flame.

Whether you decide to be civil or not is up to you. If you prefer continueing the senselss arguments, oh well...........

Do you not understand?!!!! Are you that stupid???? Drop dead for all I care. How hard is that to grasp?

You and the rest of your Power Rangers could be dieing in front of me and have maggots crawling all over you and I'd simply step over you and laugh as I walk away. You don't exist as far as I'm concerned. I don't care how you act towards me or what 'examples' that you want to bring up, because I don't have any respect for you or anything you say.

I never thought it'd be this hard to get a simple thought like this through to someone. You swear I give a damn about you. Don't flatter yourself.

If you prefer continueing the senselss arguments, oh well...........

By the way, 'it takes two to tango.' I'm sure you'll respond again. And somehow mysteriously these weird numbers will get inserted into my post. Because you think the numbers make you look intelligent for some reason.

Typical Vicous' response. Never the one to yield an inch.
Sure thing.

Typical Vicous' response. Never the one to yield an inch.
Sure thing.

Yes. Nothing like your intelligent responses. Wait, let me insert a few numbers. That'll make it seem like I know what I'm talking about. Rolleyes

You want to know how I knew you would respond? Because you want to have the last word. Just like you did with that argument with Jaded. You won't let it go with me having the last word. So I'm sure I'll get another response from you in another few minutes.