The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.3.8 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Import Anime Forums
Split from Contest thread was waayyy OT ;o) - Printable Version

+- Import Anime Forums (https://import-anime.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Anime/HK DVD Discussion (https://import-anime.com/forums/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Anime Discussion (https://import-anime.com/forums/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Split from Contest thread was waayyy OT ;o) (/thread-358.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

Split from Contest thread was waayyy OT ;o) - JunkieJoe - 09-03-2002

hehe when u post a message below u see "Attach a file" field.... attach the banner this way?

Split from Contest thread was waayyy OT ;o) - Soylent Green Legend Ran - 09-03-2002

yes i tried that, everytime i select my banner and try to attach it it never posts.. Cry

You are right... for some reason attachement doesnt show up... let me ask Schultz about it

Split from Contest thread was waayyy OT ;o) - SanzoMifune - 09-03-2002

same thing happened to me last night.

Split from Contest thread was waayyy OT ;o) - Steve_the_Talking_Pie - 09-03-2002

I have no idea on how to create a banner. Sad

Dont worry Steve Smile I am planning to have more frequent contests from now on where it will require LESS work on the users part Smile

Split from Contest thread was waayyy OT ;o) - Steve_the_Talking_Pie - 09-03-2002

I'm not so much worried about the contest, I just would really like to make a banner. Big Grin

Split from Contest thread was waayyy OT ;o) - Soylent Green Legend Ran - 09-03-2002

hey you fixed it junkie joe! thanks!!! Big Grin

That doesn't help me. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Haha, seriously though.

hehe I didnt fix it ^_^ Schultz must have done it, he's the GURU behind the coding of the site heh

Steve: u can do a search on google and get alot of tips and tutorials about making banners etc Smile

Another banner I made, animated based on Saiyuki :lol: *deleted attachment until Schultz works his magic* :lol:

said "failed something with php" ..wouldnt upload attatchment...illl try again. 8) 8O *deleted attachment, dont want two of the same on there*

I think Schultz aware of the problem and will get it fixed ASAP... but since he's in the US Air Force he has other duties during the day (its day for him right now since he's stationed in Japan) it should be fixed soon though!

Ohh, no hurry...Schultz knows what hes doing. :lol: If i was in the air-force in Japan, I'd ditch and go hang out around town ^^ :lol: 8) Tongue haha..then get chased back to America by Uncle Sam..

hehe he is living every otaku's dream being in japan... ~_~