The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.3.8 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Import Anime Forums
F/x is losing a customer - Printable Version

+- Import Anime Forums (https://import-anime.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Anime/HK DVD Discussion (https://import-anime.com/forums/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Anime Discussion (https://import-anime.com/forums/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: F/x is losing a customer (/thread-3347.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

F/x is losing a customer - buffgod - 06-27-2004

I have been let down consistantly by F/x, from defective disks to recieving disks that look like a cat used it for a scratching post. F/x put out YuYu hakusho box set one and two which, in my opinion, were perfect sets aside from the japanese traslations missing from the first box set but that doesn't bother me. I was expecting the third set to be same quality. A tear came to my when I found out that the qualtiy of video I was watching was the worst I had ever seen. Why couldn't they stick to the formula , I figure if your making sets that come out perfect then why change the process. I think this was the last draw with F/x I think I will stick with MAC or another company that has a good track record with qulity. Everytime I think of buying F/x I find myslef hoping the disks won't be lemons with under parr video and sound, or even working at all, etc. Damnit They could have had a perfect set of Yu YU hakusho if they werent so...????
Help me anwser this one comrades that have been let down by F/x

F/x is losing a customer - Elcoholic - 06-28-2004

Well, I have been very happy with the quality of the latest fx sets. I don't have Yu Yu Hakusho 3 but FMP is my latest fx set and it looks good. What other sets did you have problems with?

F/x is losing a customer - vonhufflepuff - 06-28-2004

well if it bothers you so much buy the R1. be happy you get anything at all.

F/x is losing a customer - tsunami - 06-28-2004

Personally I am not a F/x junkie. I've always bought MI/AC and MAC releases. Now I've only been spured by AC once and that was the Ai Yori Aoshi boxset. Personally I wish IA carried more AC/MI and AV stuff. Start requesting AC/MI stuff... about the worst thing that can come from them is you might get some burnt in ads but 95% of the time the video on the discs isn't anything to get sour over.

F/x is losing a customer - buffgod - 06-28-2004

I'm not sure how F/x does their work but It wouldn't hurt them to check one of their sets when its done to ensure quality. Maybe if they did that so of us customer won't be unhappy with their products. After getting the Yu Yu Hakusho set three I favor comapnies like MAC and MI more so I will wait for their releases before I even consider F/x again.

F/x is losing a customer - Pristine - 06-28-2004

I noticed that on my TV the MI look better than fx most of the time. The fx would skip or have bar lines and stuff like that. But I thought MI were rips of fx @_@ I don't know I guess that really doesn't matter for glitches.

F/x is losing a customer - Vicious - 06-28-2004

Quote:Originally posted by vonhufflepuff

*nods head in agreement*

F/x is losing a customer - Nox3020 - 06-28-2004

wow, i've never seen so many complain about FX Anime.
at A n i m e n i a c s everyone has no problems with FX Anime releases.

must mean u guys have crappy DVD Players. just grab some cheap progressive scan DVD Player and "BOOM" everything works fine, these more expensive Toshiba, Koss, Sony, etc. are so damn expensive at times they can't even play a normal R1 DVD properly. Don't even bother trying to watch the HK R0 DVDs on game consoles. most of the time they won't even play.

Cool

F/x is losing a customer - Pristine - 06-28-2004

Well, I just have a Wal Mart Apex player that was a gift. So if I were to get ANY brand as long as it's progressive scan it will do my TV justice? Because I've seen some Toshiba ones for $120 and some decently priced Sony players.

F/x is losing a customer - SirChico - 06-28-2004

It's because of Fx that I decided to replace my HK's with R1's (among other reasons). In just a few weeks I have made my R1 collection almost four times the size it was. And I must say I am very happy with my collection. And I am so glad I can rely on purchasing good quality discs.

So yes, Fx bothered me enough to switch! Happy, I am. Thanks Fx! Big Grin

F/x is losing a customer - Amethyst - 06-28-2004

Quote:Originally posted by Nox3020
wow, i've never seen so many complain about FX Anime.
at A n i m e n i a c s everyone has no problems with FX Anime releases.

must mean u guys have crappy DVD Players. just grab some cheap progressive scan DVD Player and "BOOM" everything works fine, these more expensive Toshiba, Koss, Sony, etc. are so damn expensive at times they can't even play a normal R1 DVD properly. Don't even bother trying to watch the HK R0 DVDs on game consoles. most of the time they won't even play.

Cool

You mean like Apex? Rolleyes Think again... seems that particular brand of DVD player for some reason now won't play some of the FX disks, and if you don't think that's true, I suggest you look thru the past threads relating to playability and FX disks since the first of the year... this is a problem with the FX disks... not with the players.

F/x is losing a customer - Vicious - 06-28-2004

Quote:Originally posted by SirChico
[B]It's because of Fx that I decided to replace my HK's with R1's (among other reasons).

Other reasons? Did me getting on my soapbox contribute to it at all? Cool

F/x is losing a customer - kakomu - 06-28-2004

Fuck you. It's reasoning like that that makes progress come to a halt.

F/x is losing a customer - vonhufflepuff - 06-28-2004

Well i seamed to touch a nerve. i love my hk bootlegs but that is what they are bootlegs. you can not expect r1 quality while only paying $7.00 a disk.

F/x is losing a customer - r00ster - 06-28-2004

I love my FX sets... I'd have sex with my Inu Yasha and s.CRY.ed FX box sets if they weren't inanimate objects. Plus, my girlfriend already gives me a hard enough time about my anime addiction without me bringing the DVDs to bed with me.