The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.3.8 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Import Anime Forums
Hiya! I'm new here! - Printable Version

+- Import Anime Forums (https://import-anime.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Anime/HK DVD Discussion (https://import-anime.com/forums/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: General Babble (https://import-anime.com/forums/forum-8.html)
+--- Thread: Hiya! I'm new here! (/thread-3169.html)

Pages: 1 2

Hiya! I'm new here! - sakura_kamiya - 05-20-2004

Hiya, I'm new! I have a friend who goes on here (not sure what her name is, I mean on here!) and told me about it, so well, here I am!

I'm Sarah, and... well, I'm crazy! lmao. I'm not a newbie though, I mean, i've been on other forums in my life.........

Err, ya, well hi! *sweatdrop* I sound so stupid..........

HEY!!!! Baka? I am not a baka!!!! KUSO!!! Ughh, I'm not a baka.... (I actually call people at school "baka" though, heh)

Hiya! I'm new here! - Batz Kage - 05-20-2004

Well, hello there. Nice to have you aboard. I'm Batz, the neighborhood, er, well I'm sure someone else will inform you...Rolleyes

Hiya! I'm new here! - Last Exile - 05-20-2004

Im De Last Exile !
best damn member !
lol

-LE

Hiya! I'm new here! - -spike- - 05-20-2004

Hay, im spike.
Welcome to the forum.
I used to be baka, but then I wasnt, I dont know what happend. I guess I got cool all the sudden. *shrug*

Thanks guys! ^_^.

Hiya! I'm new here! - DARK OSAMU - 05-20-2004

Shoushu! Welcome to the boards. It's nice to see new people on here. Hope we can help with anything or at least humor you!Wink

Hiya! I'm new here! - kakoi_sugoi_yama - 05-20-2004

Welcome.

Hiya! I'm new here! - Zagatto - 05-20-2004

Welcome to the board.
I'm the grumpy old guy who rants and tells people when they're being stupid (by my standards at least).

The "Baka" below your name goes away after you've made a certain number of posts. Eventually, you will even be able to enter your own subtitle.

Why don't you tell us some of your favourite anime titles and characters. Put that sweat to good use.

Hiya! I'm new here! - Japschin - 05-21-2004

Have a good time here. Hope that you could get answers to whatever questions you have in the future.

Have fun....

Hiya! I'm new here! - evilomar - 05-21-2004

Welcome to IA, now go buy some cheap Hentai!!!

Hiya! I'm new here! - Vicious - 05-21-2004

Quote:Originally posted by Zagatto

The "Baka" below your name goes away after you've made a certain number of posts. Eventually, you will even be able to enter your own subtitle.

That's what happened. I thought she was talking to herself. I was like 'this should be interesting'.

Well, I ain't part of no welcoming committee, so I ain't welcoming noone.

Hiya! I'm new here! - kakomu - 05-21-2004

Quote:Originally posted by sakura_kamiya
well, I'm crazy! lmao.

reminds me of all the kids in high school school who would characterize themselves as "crazy" wear long baggy pants, korn Tees and try and garner as much attention as possible. "Look at me! I'm crazy!". Remember people, crazy is not the same obnoxious, loud and trying to get attention. people who are indeed crazy are not going to pronounce it out loud for the masses. In fact, to many people, being mentally unstable is a source of shame, especially if they're prescribed many drugs to cope with it. Which means that a lot of people that may have light cases of paranoid schizophrenia which are able to be treated medicinally are going to keep to themselves quite a bit in the hopes that no one knows that they actually have any mental illness, and don't need to take medication.

Hiya! I'm new here! - Vile - 05-21-2004

Quote:Originally posted by kakomu
reminds me of all the kids in high school school who would characterize themselves as "crazy" wear long baggy pants, korn Tees and try and garner as much attention as possible. "Look at me! I'm crazy!". Remember people, crazy is not the same obnoxious, loud and trying to get attention. people who are indeed crazy are not going to pronounce it out loud for the masses. In fact, to many people, being mentally unstable is a source of shame, especially if they're prescribed many drugs to cope with it. Which means that a lot of people that may have light cases of paranoid schizophrenia which are able to be treated medicinally are going to keep to themselves quite a bit in the hopes that no one knows that they actually have any mental illness, and don't need to take medication.

hahaha. nice.

anyway, welcome sarah. i'm vile.

-Vile

Hiya! I'm new here! - Batik - 05-21-2004

Welcome aboard Sarah. I am Batik. Don't hesitate to call. I thought that things would get boring around here, but well......I had to meet the chick who talkes to herself. So do you normally do that or is it just because you are new? Just kidding, just kidding. Whatever the fact, you will fit in just fine around these parts. I did...actually I think I am still hated by all. ^_____^. It is kinda cool to not be the new person anymore. HAHAHHA! Well, I hope to read some of your comments and commentary in whatever you post. Please start soon Wink.