The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.3.10 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Import Anime Forums
Final Fantsy Crystal Cronicles - Printable Version

+- Import Anime Forums (https://import-anime.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Anime/HK DVD Discussion (https://import-anime.com/forums/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Video Gaming (https://import-anime.com/forums/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: Final Fantsy Crystal Cronicles (/thread-2518.html)

Pages: 1 2

Final Fantsy Crystal Cronicles - Last Exile - 02-28-2004

Any one play this awesome looking game yet?
i can get it next week and when i do i will have it forever!

i work at hollywood video and we cant get new releases untill 2 weeks afterwards. and then ill get it free for as long as i want!!!!!

if anyone has played it let me know that you thoght !

-LE

Final Fantsy Crystal Cronicles - DARK OSAMU - 02-28-2004

I have owned it for 3 days now and I have almost 10 hours on it already! It is such a SWEET game! I have only played the One player mode and it's this fun! I wish I had some friends that had it to multi play with! Ah Well........Rolleyes

Final Fantsy Crystal Cronicles - kakoi_sugoi_yama - 02-28-2004

Give me time.Sad Sad Sad

Final Fantsy Crystal Cronicles - DARK OSAMU - 02-28-2004

You've had your time! Wait...3 days isn't enough time.

BTW I'm on the 5th or 6th year and it just keeps gettin' better. I am a Lilte Male with the Bucket head. I also made another one that has the Steel Helm. They both look too cool! I have the Dragon Lance and Mythril Armor and Guantlets. Man I can't wait for more upgrades!

Final Fantsy Crystal Cronicles - sanosuke - 02-28-2004

man my im gettin it very soon and i have 3 mates that wanna play too. this could be one of the greatest things ever!

Final Fantsy Crystal Cronicles - Last Exile - 02-29-2004

Monday ill get it and for free !
i cant wait to play it.
i still need to play Final Fantsy X-2 i started and didnt have time to play the rest.

-LE

Final Fantsy Crystal Cronicles - sanosuke - 02-29-2004

isnt there a limited edition pack in which you get the gba link cable free? if so is it hard to track down?

Final Fantsy Crystal Cronicles - sanosuke - 02-29-2004

is there a limited edition pack in which a gba link cable is included? if so is it hard to track down? how much are we talkin here?

Final Fantsy Crystal Cronicles - Ka-Talliya - 02-29-2004

I just got that game with the GBA link cable....but Schultz ordered it, so he would be the one to talk to! I can't wait to play though, but I have to wait 'til he gets back!:mad:

Final Fantsy Crystal Cronicles - DARK OSAMU - 02-29-2004

Yes they do sell it with the cable and I saw a ton of them at the local Wal-Mart. It was 50 bux. But I already had all that before the game came out.

Final Fantsy Crystal Cronicles - Last Exile - 02-29-2004

3 more days for me to get it!

-LE

Final Fantsy Crystal Cronicles - DARK OSAMU - 02-29-2004

Don't worry LE, this game is so awesome it's worth the wait. I have 13 hours on it now and still think it's just as great!

Final Fantsy Crystal Cronicles - Last Exile - 03-01-2004

Its killing me sucks i wont have alot of time with my jobs. i have 300$ i should just buy it right now but im saving for a computer. a laptop!!

-LE = Last Exile by the way if no one got that.

-LE

Final Fantsy Crystal Cronicles - DARK OSAMU - 03-03-2004

I always sign my PMs with....-D.O.-

And a Laptop is a cool thing to have!

Final Fantsy Crystal Cronicles - morgorath - 03-03-2004

The game is super sweet. I suggest going thru the game with no help the first time then get a book and some friends and go thru again and achieve all the hidden goodness that it has to offer...

The spell fusion is tuff to master but a beauty to be hold...