Import Anime Forums
Ohhhh... sweet cheap OST heaven! - Printable Version

+- Import Anime Forums (https://import-anime.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Anime/HK DVD Discussion (https://import-anime.com/forums/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Anime Discussion (https://import-anime.com/forums/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Ohhhh... sweet cheap OST heaven! (/thread-1048.html)

Ohhhh... sweet cheap OST heaven! - icenine0 - 03-31-2003

Dunno if anyone knows about this or not, but ToyCup.com seems to have some killer deals on anime OSTs.
I just ordered both Hellsing CDs and the Vision of Escaflowne OST for $8.75 a pop. 8O

Ohhhh... sweet cheap OST heaven! - kakoi_sugoi_yama - 03-31-2003

8O 8O There are some really great deals on that site! So do they charge you an arm and leg for shipping? :?

Ohhhh... sweet cheap OST heaven! - OptimisticOx - 03-31-2003

the price is right so I might have to get some of those :mrgreen: keep me posted on how it works out, ice :mrgreen:

Ohhhh... sweet cheap OST heaven! - icenine0 - 03-31-2003

Quote:Originally posted by "kakoi_sugoi_yama"

8O 8O There are some really great deals on that site! So do they charge you an arm and leg for shipping? :?

Actually, Ground and 3-Day Select were both pretty reasonable! $6 and $8 respectively, I think. I'll tell all of you when/if I get my order this week. Smile

Ohhhh... sweet cheap OST heaven! - kakoi_sugoi_yama - 03-31-2003

Damn! That place is great! They have quite a few objects of desire. That shipping is a really good deal. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Ohhhh... sweet cheap OST heaven! - OptimisticOx - 03-31-2003

hmmm... I might like some of the bebop stuff, but then again I could always download it :mrgreen:

Ohhhh... sweet cheap OST heaven! - kakoi_sugoi_yama - 04-01-2003

They have one of the One Piece vocal collections that I need so I'll probably order that once Icenine0 gets his stuff in.

Ohhhh... sweet cheap OST heaven! - icenine0 - 04-01-2003

It's now shipped and I've got a tracking number, so I think I'll soon be in an indescribable vortex of anime-OST related ecstacia. 8)

Ohhhh... sweet cheap OST heaven! - icenine0 - 04-02-2003

Everything arrived today on schedule and in excellent condition! I'd definitely order from these guys again. Big Grin

Ohhhh... sweet cheap OST heaven! - OptimisticOx - 04-02-2003

nice, excelent eh? that is one of the things that really annoys me, I like to keep my discs in perfect condition but sometimes when I get something it is already scratched, and i have to clean it before I watch it, and in long series it is really irritating because I have to clean each disc.

Ohhhh... sweet cheap OST heaven! - kakoi_sugoi_yama - 04-02-2003

I belive I will order from them the next time I get paid. :mrgreen:

Ohhhh... sweet cheap OST heaven! - sanosuke - 04-02-2003

sounds good to me, this site that is. are these hk soundtracks or official ones? they have a good few at cookiejarvideo.com for $9 each, but im pretty sure they are hk ost. does anyone know if hk ost are any good, in both quailty and presentation?

Ohhhh... sweet cheap OST heaven! - OptimisticOx - 04-02-2003

well its probably the same with HK anime and R1 anime, there may be a little bit of hissing and things but most of the times its pretty good.

Ohhhh... sweet cheap OST heaven! - icenine0 - 04-02-2003

Quote:sounds good to me, this site that is. are these hk soundtracks or official ones? ?

All of the soundtracks I received were official... or extremely good copies of the official OSTs, including the covers, inserts, and audio quality; but I'm pretty certain they're the former. :mrgreen: