The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.3.10 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Import Anime Forums
Suggestions on what to get next - Printable Version

+- Import Anime Forums (https://import-anime.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Anime/HK DVD Discussion (https://import-anime.com/forums/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Anime Discussion (https://import-anime.com/forums/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Suggestions on what to get next (/thread-822.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Suggestions on what to get next - Shinn Asuka - 02-16-2003

The MAC set screwed up the MI release, too. The MI release is pretty bad though, but it was all I had while I was praying for the FX release.

Suggestions on what to get next - matthewmalay - 02-16-2003

I'm gonna have to pick up Kenshin Fx one of these days, I'm right before the Kyoto Arc.

Hehe, I'm more excited about the upcoming FX Hellsing Perfect edition, I was just about to order the MI set when I found out the news and I canceled it just in time (got Mahoromatic MI instead)

Suggestions on what to get next - OptimisticOx - 02-17-2003

Quote:Originally posted by "kakoi_sugoi_yama"

I just wanted to know if the MI had the problems, because I don't need the subs or the dub. The only thing I'm worried about is the audio and video. Big Grin
the video and audio arn't that great either, it's a vhs rip and it has annoying buzzing noises and a weird distorded bar at the top of the screen most of the time.

(sorry for the late reply)

Suggestions on what to get next - Steve_the_Talking_Pie - 02-17-2003

I was in a dilemma on whether to rent the R1 discs, or buy bootlegs VHS of the dub. I just really liked the dub. Thanks to FX to more problems for me. Just have to fit it in my schedule. :mrgreen:

Suggestions on what to get next - kakoi_sugoi_yama - 02-17-2003

Umm. I guess I will have to go with FX. Since the other one has glaring problems all throughout the set. Maybe by the time I get it FX will fix the little timing issues. That is highly doubtful though. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Suggestions on what to get next - Shinn Asuka - 02-17-2003

I said it before. You will live. Confusedweatdrop:

That is something that really bugs me. I guess if I liked the series I could go buy the R1's and quit complaining. It didn't make that big of an impression on me. I thought the first four episodes were okay. I have the first manga, and that has the same exact material in it.

Because, as it has been stated numerous times, the series doesn't pick up for 10-15 episodes. Confusedweatdrop:

I know.

the mi has timing problems too, oh well, I havn't seen the FX so I cant go one way or the other at the moment.

We're talking about audio syncing problems as timing, which I didn't see much of in the MI. I don't remember any at all, actually. But the audio is muffled and the video is VHS quality...so it's pretty shitty. Confusedweatdrop:

It is only $4 more to buy the Perfect Edition at www.animeniacs.com over the MI version. :mrgreen:

oh well both sets have problems but I think in the end I will go with the fx

Make the right choice. :wink:

do de do da do de da dum de dum de do do da de da da *to the theme of jepordy*