The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.3.10 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Import Anime Forums
What is your favorite anime? - Printable Version

+- Import Anime Forums (https://import-anime.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Anime/HK DVD Discussion (https://import-anime.com/forums/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Anime Discussion (https://import-anime.com/forums/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: What is your favorite anime? (/thread-766.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

What is your favorite anime? - kakoi_sugoi_yama - 02-24-2003

I've seen bits and pieces of Slayers. I just never had the money to get into it. Big Grin

What is your favorite anime? - TeaganNash - 02-25-2003

Indeed....Mine is a limited fund...... Cry

What is your favorite anime? - lClosedl - 02-25-2003

because your poor Teagan poor poor poor poor poor poor poor poor poor poor poor poor poor poor poor poor poor poor poor poor poor poor poor poor poor poor poor poor poor poor poor poor poor poor poor poor poor poor poor poor poor poor
and can't buy anything :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

although i don't get much either Cry

it's still very funny :lol: :lol: that i can atleast buy a few movies :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

What is your favorite anime? - lClosedl - 02-25-2003

but besides all my rudeness
Teagan Whats ur favorite anime tiltle ???????

What is your favorite anime? - Vicious - 02-25-2003

Sorry guys, I'm in the same boat as Steve, where I'm buying DVD's left and right. On the bright side, most of it is poker winnings, so it's not like it's earned money I'm spending. But still, can't stop, must buy more . . .

What is your favorite anime? - OptimisticOx - 02-25-2003

more....after that dvd and the next dvd, theres only one dvd left!

AHHH! :mrgreen:

What is your favorite anime? - Shinn Asuka - 02-25-2003

Quote:AND SO IS THE ENDING!!! (08th MS Team)

I'm hoping you've seen the 12th episode, the actual ending to the series, the one which Cartoon Network neglected to dub or air. It's a really good episode.

Quote:I haven't seen Slayers but I heard it was pretty good

Slayers 0wnz j00, but only NEXT and TRY. First season was boring, but you have to get it or you wont know any of the characters. Confusedweatdrop:

What is your favorite anime? - OptimisticOx - 02-25-2003

I will probably get slayers but no time in the near future, cause I have to much on to get list as it is.

What is your favorite anime? - kakoi_sugoi_yama - 02-25-2003

After the con, I plan on buying tons of anime. I will buy alot of stuff I couldn't afford otherwise.

What is your favorite anime? - DARK OSAMU - 02-26-2003

After the con I'm getting a means of sending VCDs and stuff to all my Import-Anime Buds. Then saving for that sweet Big As Can Be Flat Screen TV we looked at in Best Buy Kak! Then we can watch anime in style and kick each others butts at Street Fighter Zero 3 with a whole new feel!

What is your favorite anime? - OptimisticOx - 02-26-2003

wow! .... I might go to the con, if I can get a ride with mod-x but thats a big if.

What is your favorite anime? - Steve_the_Talking_Pie - 02-26-2003

Quote:Originally posted by "DARK OSAMU"

After the con I'm getting a means of sending VCDs and stuff to all my Import-Anime Buds. Then saving for that sweet Big As Can Be Flat Screen TV we looked at in Best Buy Kak! Then we can watch anime in style and kick each others butts at Street Fighter Zero 3 with a whole new feel!

Too bad cuz if we played 3, I'd take on anybody with Ibuki. :mrgreen:

What is your favorite anime? - kakoi_sugoi_yama - 03-01-2003

I will use Alex, and stomp you a new one. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

What is your favorite anime? - OptimisticOx - 03-01-2003

getting on topic, gundam wing just made one of my favorites, definatly not the best but I think of it much more highly now that I own the series.

What is your favorite anime? - yakumo - 03-01-2003

I just finished Tylor, and have to say thank you all for recommending this series, I throughly enjoyed it, a great series Big Grin