The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.3.6 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Import Anime Forums
why are the prices so low!! - Printable Version

+- Import Anime Forums (https://import-anime.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Anime/HK DVD Discussion (https://import-anime.com/forums/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Anime Discussion (https://import-anime.com/forums/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: why are the prices so low!! (/thread-3608.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

why are the prices so low!! - Vicious - 08-08-2004

What?? Did I hear something? Was some nobody making a noise? Must have been nothing.

why are the prices so low!! - hbk101 - 08-08-2004

Quote:Originally posted by Vicious
1) Frankly I'm getting tired of this.
2) Robojack - nobody. HBK - nobody. Crate - who??? Exactly. All these noones trying to be someone I guess.

3) how good you were at sucking my cock back then when I had no idea who the hell you were.

4) And no, I'm not a mod here. Otherwise alot of this stuff would get nipped in the bud before it starts. Actually, I would simply create a flame forum for ayone that wanted to have at it and leave it out of all the other forums.

1) For the record, Vicious stated that he's been trying to pick a fight with me for a long time, but I ignored his posts. Who's the good person here? All anyone tells vicious is to cut out his tirade. He's tired of that?

2)You are delusional. As I said before, everyone is equally important in this board. newbies, oldbies...it doesn't matter. If you think you are special, you should think again.

3) There you go again with your epithets. Be resonable and leave the bad language out.

4) No. A good mod is an unbiased, unopinionated person, one who's sensible and not get offended at first sign of negativity, one who's willing to laugh at silly mistakes. You are none of those.

I guess Vicious might be busy searching for old posts and trying to find anything that's negative. Well..I don't even have to do any searching. I remember right off my head of many events that took place.

For example, Vicious insulted a newbie, and Pugmagician told him to cut it out (many months ago). Vicious then started insulting pugmagician and how he would harass Pugmagician every time he posts (sounds familiar?). And he did it, too. Evert time Pugmacian posted, he would start his harrasement. Nowadays, Pugmagician does not post whole lot. Neither does the newbie who asked a silly qeustion. Thanks to Vicious, we have two members who do not post often, just from that one incident.

A significant number of people do not join the discussion because of previous Vicious' insults. That is highly detrimental to the growth of this board.

Crate-Digga gets most of the blame for recent argument. However, that's not true. The fight started bacause digga did not like Vicious insult to newbies. The argument eventually escalated and it wasn't until in the middle of it that Crate started his ethnic insults. But the blame for starting the argument is equal to both parties.

What? I feel hot air from somewhere? Must be another nobody.

Wonder why they all have this weird fascination with me? It's never someone normal like Zagato or Amethyst that ends up arguing with me. I actually get along pretty well with them. Oh well.

Let the nobodys say what they want to. Until I see some of these arguments/opinions backed up by facts, I'll continue to ignore them. No need to give them what they want . . . which is attention.

EDIT: I would like to point to one thing and let everyone form their own opinion on this.

Quote:Originally posted by hbk101
but we all know that it takes two to tango.

Funny how the people that tell me I'm doing things wrong and what I'm doing wrong do the exact same things in return.

why are the prices so low!! - rarnom - 08-08-2004

Quote:Originally posted by gubi-gubi
You're telling me its reasonable to come to a Hk board and ask what is a HK? Its like me going to a tv shows boards and asking them to tell me the story of the show because ive never seen it. Why would I want to waste an account for that? What is an R1 people ask here! Go to Google and type in R1 and then "What is" and they'll find out!

Well, you know I agree with the idea that you should try to do as much work on your own as you can, but that wasn't really my point. I just find it troubling when people get ripped up for asking noob questions. Some people just are new and have no idea what is going on. Of course those posts get annoying, but it doesn't hurt to be nice or just ignore and let someone else guide the noob to knowledge.

You're right. It is always me and some nobody. Frankly I'm getting tired of this. For some reason these nobody's want to make a name for themselves.

I think that your right in that some people's motives may be to want to try to make a name for themselves, but I also think that it is just the natural tendency of people to like to gang up on a bully and see if they can win or catch you in a contradiction. They like to see if you can take it the same way you dish it out (more or less).

Although it always seems that with you, that your deal is more of just a general attitude of meanness and I don't really see unwarranted personal attacks, just a basic, you know, Vicious. Well, I guess sometimes you do like to call people 'stupid' and the like... But what I think is the problem is that when people go after you it is more of a personal attack which I think is much different than the way you work at first and it never really amounts to anything legendary because people will just go back and forth forever saying "yah, your mom sucks too, blab blab, etc..."

You know, like I said earlier, you should expect it, you are going to get heat from people. I don't think calling someone a 'nobody' will do anything but strengthen their resolve. It is just that sort of cockiness that people LOVE to attack. I would think that you would be surprised if people didn't give you guff because you are the first person to admit you are abrasive and non-sympathetic. But hey, I also completely understand that you are getting tired of it, anyone would...

O.k. everyone ready for my sweet lame joke for the day???

What did Vicious change about his hair after he became a mod at anime-niacs???

He grew some THREADLOCKS!!!

get it?? threadlocks?? you know, rhymes with dreadlocks??
thank you, goodnight.

1) What? I feel hot air from somewhere? Must be another nobody.

2) Wonder why they all have this weird fascination with me?

3)Let the nobodys say what they want to. Until I see some of these arguments/opinions backed up by facts,

4) Funny how the people that tell me I'm doing things wrong and what I'm doing wrong do the exact same things in return.

5) I'll continue to ignore them. No need to give them what they want . . . which is attention.

1) pfff........ I am content being a nobody. Better than being special by insulting others.

2) because of your talent for insulting people. It's safe to say that some are tired of your tirade, hence all the attention given to you.

3) facts? Your twisted facts? It's simple what the fact is. You stated time and time again that you like arguing. You even started thread that how you had a pent up energy because you hadn't had a chance to "give it" to someone. That's twisted facts. This is simple truth. You like "tearing into" others.

4) Wrong. This demonstrates your specialty in twisting the truth. You stated yourself that I never responded to your insults until now. I stated my reason for deciding to respond THIS time. That is "Enough is enough."

5) I 'll just say that I do not like this kind of attention. Maybe you thrive on it, but I do not.

Quote:Originally posted by rarnom

O.k. everyone ready for my sweet lame joke for the day???

What did Vicious change about his hair after he became a mod at anime-niacs???

He grew some THREADLOCKS!!!

get it?? threadlocks?? you know, rhymes with dreadlocks??
thank you, goodnight.

Thing is . . . they never win. You're right. I am a cocky bastard. Guess that's why my favorite athletes are people like Deion Sanders (hence my AIM handle) and Kobe Bryant.

And don't quit your day job. Conan O'Brien you're not. :p

5) I 'll just say that I do not like this kind of attention. Maybe you thrive on it, but I do not.

Yet you continue to reply. Yes, you are so different. You're not 'tangoing' at all. Rolleyes

And the reason you never responded was because you went into hibernation after being made to look like a dumbass after your little DBZ tirades. I guess you figured if you came back after a few months people would ahve forgotten about that.

Quote:Originally posted by rarnom
your deal is more of just a general attitude of meanness and I don't really see unwarranted personal attacks, just a basic, you know, Vicious. Well, I guess sometimes you do like to call people 'stupid' and the like...

You are wrong again, at least on my account. Vicious tried personal attacks on me several times, and I have just ignored it until now.

You are wrong again, at least on my account. Vicious tried personal attacks on me several times, and I have just ignored it until now.

Did I? Why don't you show us some of these personal attacks rather than simply talking about them. You do realize that anytime you make a statement about me that I am going to ask for proof. Please show us. And if you don't have any proof, then stop trying to make false claims.

Or perhaps you can get the great diplomat to help you out. Rolleyes

Poor hbk . . . trying to gain sympathy by making up accusations. I can sit here and do that. Hbk tried to grab my ass. Hbk said he wanted to suck on my toes. They hold about as much weight as your accusations as far as I'm concerned. Neither one of us has provided any proof have we?

4) You are kidding me. I don't think I would take compliment as being in same category with you.

This is why you're a nobody. A quick two minute search comes up with this:

"Vicious, the fellow poet. Not bad except I would prefer a PG-13 rating. Wanna form a Dead Poet Society?"

And here's a link if you want to try and accuse me of making stuff up:
http://www.import-anime.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=3484&perpage=15&pagenumber=8

Difference between me and you or me and robojack or me and crate is that anything I say is the truth. I back it up. And if I'm wrong, I admit I'm wrong. You idiots just make stuff up that you think will help your cause out.

This is why you're a nobody. A quick two minute search comes up with this:

"Vicious, the fellow poet. Not bad except I would prefer a PG-13 rating. Wanna form a Dead Poet Society?"

And here's a link if you want to try and accuse me of making stuff up:
http://www.import-anime.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=3484&perpage=15&pagenumber=8

Difference between me and you or me and robojack or me and crate is that anything I say is the truth. I back it up. And if I'm wrong, I admit I'm wrong. You idiots just make stuff up that you think will help your cause out.

Facts? I call that twisting truth. I called you a fellow poet, and you labeled that as "sucking your cock"? Keep twisting your "fact"

T
And the reason you never responded was because you went into hibernation after being made to look like a dumbass after your little DBZ tirades. I guess you figured if you came back after a few months people would ahve forgotten about that.

Hibernation? Excuse me? I never posted as much as you have.

Hey, you are giving "nobody" attention. As I said before, dragon ball case was nicely concluded with Jaded God. I said "dragonball sucks," so what? That's your comebacker?

After all, you are the vicious one, not me. I advocate being nice to newbies. You advocate being mean to them.

No HBK. I don't care what you can do to a microphone. It's nice that you can make the entire thing disappear. But I still like girls. Looks like I'm gonna have to turn down your offer.

Hey, this making up stuff to try and make a point thing is kinda fun. Big Grin

Keep twisting truth to your benefit. See above.

I will. I mean if you don't have to provide proof, neither do I. I can make up crap just as well, if not better, than you nobody's can. You could easily get me to shut up by providing proof, but it's already apparent that you have none.

No HBK. I will not be your best friend. No. Not even if you give me your entire 'My Little Pony' collection.

Let others decide who's twisting the truth. This is the fact. Not the Vicious version of truth.

hbk101 said several month ago: "Vicious my fellow poet"

Vicicous says now: "you were at sucking my cock back then when I had no idea who the hell you were." based on my statement above.

That was only to show how you said you would never group yourself with me. Which you yourself tried inviting me to do. Look at what I quoted when I posted that. Don't try changing around what I was proving by mixing and matching my posts. Nice try slappy, but no cigar. Try again.

EWWWWW HBK. No. I don't want to see how many boogers you can pick out of your nose and eat. I don't care how tasty you say they are.