The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.3.8 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Import Anime Forums
What is your favorite anime? - Printable Version

+- Import Anime Forums (https://import-anime.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Anime/HK DVD Discussion (https://import-anime.com/forums/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Anime Discussion (https://import-anime.com/forums/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: What is your favorite anime? (/thread-766.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

What is your favorite anime? - Boogymonster - 02-21-2003

Movies:
Grave of the Fireflies
Ninja Scroll
Jin Roh

Series:
Bebop
Outlaw Star
most of the Gundam stuff

What is your favorite anime? - TeaganNash - 02-23-2003

Outlaw Star kicked ass, but the ending left me craving for more... Grave of the Fireflies was very very sad...SETSUKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry COWBOY BEBOP KICKED SERIOUS ASS!!!!!

What is your favorite anime? - Ngckld - 02-23-2003

my favrit anime's are:
cowboy bebop
robotech
gundam wing
gundam 8th ms team
inu Yasha
slayer
and alot more

What is your favorite anime? - Steve_the_Talking_Pie - 02-23-2003

I gotta redo my list thanks to Super Bestial Machine God Dancougar. :mrgreen:

What is your favorite anime? - kakoi_sugoi_yama - 02-23-2003

I can hardly ever narrow my favorites down to a list. So many good things. Big Grin

What is your favorite anime? - Vicious - 02-23-2003

Series:
Cowboy Bebop
Ranma
Rurouni Kenshin
You're Under Arrest
Inu-Yasha
Maison Ikkoku (let's just say anything by Rumiko Takahashi)

Movies:
Castle of Cogliostro (and most other Lupin movies)
Ninja Scroll
Anyhing by Miyazaki

Damn straight with that Maison Ikkoku choice. It's my all time favorite. :mrgreen: Any romantic comedy will be higher on my list. Love the light hearted stuff. Especially if it's down to earth. :mrgreen:

I'm with you on that one about comedies. Which is why I'm trying to finish up Ikkoku and KOR right now. I don't really care about romantic stuff in general, just as long as the series doesn't get too serious and has some action mixed in with it. The only serious anime i ever liked was EVA and Gundam wing, but aside from that, I'm iased towards comedies too. I wish they'd make more episodes of Golden Boy. And I can't wait until they do a Perfect collection rip for Steel Angel kurumi. Steve, go try Princess Nine if you haven't already. I didn't think it would be good, but I loed it.

I'll buy the R1's they are cheap. You should check out the single OAV Marriage. It's a lot of fun. I also really liked Captain Tylor and Jubei Chan. Check out fan subs of Akazukin Cha Cha. :mrgreen:

I saw Jubei Chan. I thought it was funny, but not worth buying. You know they're coming out with a boxset for that later this year. the OVA marriage that you mentioned, is that for KOR or is that a totally separate anime? The place i go to carries fansub tapes, but I'm trying to get through all the legit stuff first.

Marriage is completely different. Have you checked out any hentai. Especially the early stuff from Soft Cel pictures like Elven Bride. It's pretty cute. :mrgreen:

No, not really into that. The only thing i checked out close to that was Strange Love and Very Private Lesson. but neither is really hentai.

I never used to like hentai but it grows on you. It's like watching Maison Ikkoku, but Godai will actually bang Kyoko. :mrgreen:

What is your favorite anime? - Ngckld - 02-23-2003

i wach hentai all the time :mrgreen:

What is your favorite anime? - TeaganNash - 02-24-2003

Yes, we know we know.....

Anyway, I haven't seen Slayers but I heard it was pretty good... I REALLY LIKED 08th MS TEAM THAT SERIES KICKED TOTAL ASS!!! THE LOVE AFFAIR BETWEEN SHIRO AND AINA IS GREAT!!! AND SO IS THE ENDING!!! I watched the first VHS of Ranma 1/2, It was excellent, but I never got around to finishing the series...