The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.3.10 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Import Anime Forums
GUNGRAVE - Printable Version

+- Import Anime Forums (https://import-anime.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Anime/HK DVD Discussion (https://import-anime.com/forums/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: General Babble (https://import-anime.com/forums/forum-8.html)
+--- Thread: GUNGRAVE (/thread-434.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

GUNGRAVE - kakoi_sugoi_yama - 10-11-2002

being a post slut sounds like a cool occupation. Smile 8O 8O

GUNGRAVE - Steve_the_Talking_Pie - 10-12-2002

Really? I'm not sure about that. Beats being a child star. Nobody wants to be washed up at the ripe old age of 20. :mrgreen:

GUNGRAVE - kakoi_sugoi_yama - 10-12-2002

What about richie cunningham? 8O 8O

GUNGRAVE - kakoi_sugoi_yama - 10-12-2002

He was bald at 7.5 years old. 8O 8O

GUNGRAVE - Steve_the_Talking_Pie - 10-12-2002

Ouch. That's just cold. :mrgreen:

GUNGRAVE - DARK OSAMU - 10-12-2002

If the cold hand of death is bone chilling, then that my friend was absolute zero! :twisted: :twisted:

GUNGRAVE - Batz Kage - 10-13-2002

Steve, that is a bad thing. He'll pass me! Sad Sad Sad

I have to stop playing the mud so much :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

GUNGRAVE - Steve_the_Talking_Pie - 10-13-2002

Did you say play mud or play in the mud? Generally I don't go back door. :mrgreen:

By the way absolute zero has never been acheived folks. Even in labs, they have gotten close. but never fully succeeded. What is absolute zero? Something like -273 C. That's pretty hard to achieve.

GUNGRAVE - kakoi_sugoi_yama - 10-13-2002

I think I would have to pass on the back door action as well. -237 C is damn cold. The coldest weather I have ever experienced first hand was -56 degrees fairenhiet, and that alone is enough to leave you a quivering mass of human popsicle. 8O 8O

GUNGRAVE - Batz Kage - 10-13-2002

Play the Mud (Text MUD) DB Saga
Dragon ball based.
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

GUNGRAVE - kakoi_sugoi_yama - 10-13-2002

Glad to know you weren't taking a trip on THE HERSHEY HIGHWAY. Big Grin 8O 8O

GUNGRAVE - Steve_the_Talking_Pie - 10-14-2002

He wanted to do the Tootsie roll. Heh heh, I saw it once with Jasmine St.Clair........mmmmm Jasmine St.Clair. :mrgreen:

GUNGRAVE - kakoi_sugoi_yama - 10-18-2002

This topic kinda went way out, and I love it. It keeps things fresh when topics jump so much (as long as the initial statement was addressed). It just gives the forum more life. It would be a dull place without post sluts. 8O 8O 8O 8O

GUNGRAVE - Steve_the_Talking_Pie - 10-18-2002

True. However there is a time and place. Luckily for me that's everywhere and anytime. :mrgreen:

GUNGRAVE - kakoi_sugoi_yama - 10-18-2002

:lol: Now that is a good philosophy to have. Big Grin The way I think about it is if people don't like you screw em. Always be the person you want to be. Never be what people want. 8O 8O 8O