The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.3.10 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Import Anime Forums
Those great ol games based on anime - Printable Version

+- Import Anime Forums (https://import-anime.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Anime/HK DVD Discussion (https://import-anime.com/forums/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: General Babble (https://import-anime.com/forums/forum-8.html)
+--- Thread: Those great ol games based on anime (/thread-403.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Those great ol games based on anime - kakoi_sugoi_yama - 10-11-2002

For some strange reason the Japanese are attracted to american culture. I find myself irresitibly attracted to thiers go figure. 8O 8O

Those great ol games based on anime - Steve_the_Talking_Pie - 10-12-2002

We do have better animation. Heh heh Man I couldn't say that with a straight face. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Those great ol games based on anime - kakoi_sugoi_yama - 10-12-2002

I almost died when I read that. I have to be careful coming to this place. Big Grin 8O 8O

Those great ol games based on anime - Steve_the_Talking_Pie - 10-12-2002

*Barfs Spahgetti O's*

He said what?!? :mrgreen:

Those great ol games based on anime - DARK OSAMU - 10-12-2002

*Shits himself*
I can't believe Steve even joked about that!!! 8O 8O 8O
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Those great ol games based on anime - Batz Kage - 10-13-2002

Quote:Originally posted by "Steve_the_Talking_Pie"

We do have better animation.

*kick Steve ten times for eack letter in the sentance*
W(10)e(20) d(30)o(40) h(50)a(60)v(70)e(80) b(90)e(100)t(110)t(120)e(130)r(140) a(150)n(160)i(170)m(180)a(190)t(200)i(210)o(220)n(230).

*walks away from the brain damaged pie* :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Those great ol games based on anime - Steve_the_Talking_Pie - 10-13-2002

*not longer coherent*

hijsgskagrkgbakrg :mrgreen:

Those great ol games based on anime - kakoi_sugoi_yama - 10-13-2002

Seriously I don't think there is a such thing as American animation anymore. Almost all american cartoons are animated by korea. Now that's funny. Big Grin 8O 8O 8O

Those great ol games based on anime - Batz Kage - 10-13-2002

Not to the people at my school good amount of them hate anime. I did a speech on it & people were like stareing around the bored as hell. :roll: little bitches.
Plus anime is one of the reason some of my "friends" kept threating to beat me up. They said I was turning againist the US. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Those great ol games based on anime - kakoi_sugoi_yama - 10-13-2002

Where do you go to school? It sounds like you class is full of little whores in need of some ass kickings. 8O 8O

Those great ol games based on anime - Steve_the_Talking_Pie - 10-14-2002

Kakoi and I will drive up and kick some ass. At which point we will deficate on any and all participants in said violent outburst. Then we will leave with one stolen shoe from each beat up person (only one. This way they will have one shoe to remind them of the other, and one shoe is of no use at all). :mrgreen:

Those great ol games based on anime - kakoi_sugoi_yama - 10-18-2002

I am always in the mood to dole out a health asshole shattering beating. Of course I am always willing to take shoes from my victims. I need them for trophies of my Skull shattering skills.. 8O 8O 8O I hate little tards who hate anime for the fact that its animated. 8O 8O

Those great ol games based on anime - Steve_the_Talking_Pie - 10-18-2002

Or for the fact that they have shit for brains. :mrgreen:

Those great ol games based on anime - kakoi_sugoi_yama - 10-18-2002

You should tell them to go home and have sex with thier sisters a couple more times. 8O 8O Stupid bastards. 8O 8O

Those great ol games based on anime - Batz Kage - 10-19-2002

I go to Talyor County High School in Perry Fl. Come kick ass.
Also, about how they should screw their sisters, most of the people I know that don't like anime are girls..
>() Works
() () Doesn't Work