The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.3.10 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Import Anime Forums
I think I am in love - Printable Version

+- Import Anime Forums (https://import-anime.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Anime/HK DVD Discussion (https://import-anime.com/forums/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: General Babble (https://import-anime.com/forums/forum-8.html)
+--- Thread: I think I am in love (/thread-3738.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

I think I am in love - Nina182B - 08-21-2004

Vicious, my favorite Britney video is the one where she's an assasin, going around killing guys when she kisses them. I don't know what song it is but those outfits are really hot. I love her black/gothic outfit the most. A friend of mine met Britney in person before she was famous and in those pictures, she was so flat. It was funny seeing those.

I think I am in love - animeshop - 08-21-2004

thats 'Toxic' pretty cool song that was, and she actually looked quite cool with black hair.

I think I am in love - Mantis421 - 08-21-2004

I have to agree that she does look better with dark hair then as a blond

I think I am in love - morgorath - 08-21-2004

That "Toxic" song was writen to bash Justin... I think Justin really did a great video with "Cry me a river" That and Maroon 5's song "This Love" are two of the best jilited I am going to make you suffer songs ever. Toxic doesn't even come close...

I think I am in love - Zagatto - 08-21-2004

Ok... I just downloaded the video of Toxic so I could have a better knowledge of what you guys are talking about. The music was so so but that girl knows how to move and that is HOT. If I had her bumping and grinding against me like that I'm pretty sure that I would find it very hard to say no. The wardrobe and make-up artists also went all out to show off her assets as well as possible.

My biggest worry is that all these teenage girls who look up to her are learning to dress and dance like strippers. It puts the emphasis back on how you look rather than who you are. At least with pop stars like Avril Lavigne they aren't trying to make it seem like the whole world is about sex.

I think I am in love - fahad17 - 08-21-2004

i think shes doing it to try and get out of that teenager image that she put out with that first song, where she was in school, came out

I think I am in love - animeshop - 08-21-2004

man, i hate Maroon 5 or as i like to call em '5 morons' - i dunno why, just something about them that really annoys me.

so anybody been paying attention to the olympics? america is so far no.1 with all the medals, I hope China wins. (well i'd obviously love britain to win, but that ain't gonna happen)

suprisingly i have, b4 it started i had no interest in it, but now i seem to be watching alot, maybe thats got something to do with normal tv being so poor. I feel the same way i want china to win. Maybe this is a bit dumb but i really cant remember americas national anthom, do tehy not have one. I know ours (uk) and the german and italian have become ingraved in the back of my mind thanks to F1 and micheal shumacher. But i honestly have no clue bout the american, even tho theyve won the most medals

I think I am in love - Vicious - 08-21-2004

The Star Spangled Banner. You know - O Say can you see, by the dawn's early light. . . . land of the free and the home of the brave. I'm sure you've heard it before.

yeah, thats the one, sorry but i honestly cudnt remember it at all.

I think I am in love - Zagatto - 08-21-2004

Now if you'd said that you couldn't remember the Canadian anthem I wouldn't be surprised at all. This country has one of the most boring national anthems I've ever heard. Oh well... when I checked last night we had only won one bronze and one silver... and the silver was for trampoline... didn't even know that was an olympic event.

I think I am in love - Andromeda18_ - 08-21-2004

Ka-Talliya Wrote:I agree with you about the differance in figures. However, I happen to actually have a "body"...American style, as you put it. I've spent a lot of time in Japan and a little bit in Korea, these women's bodies look more like 12 year old girls. I felt like a freak walking around, cause I'm 5'6" and most of them are 5 to 5'2", with the super shoes!!!
I have a figure and I am damn proud of it.
These girls are all cute and all, but nothing to get excited about.

It's true that American people are bigger than, let's say, European people. For some reason an s size here is an xs size there. But I think that's due to too much fat food. I just read the following article and it seems that's a huge problem in America:

http://www.ridiculopathy.com/news_detail.php?id=774

In my opinion Americans have the same body type as most westerners but they just have a very unhealthy life style.
Asian girls, I think, have a small bone stucture but they're not exactly skinny. I've seen many picture of Japanese people in the streets of Tokyo and in my opinion those girls were far from being skinny. They just have small bodies which gives them that slim look. And compared to the average American woman any Japanese woman will look small. American women's average height is 5'4'' and their average weight is 155lbs whereas an average Japanese woman is 5'2 1/2'' and weighs 115lbs.
Also, they look like 12 year old girls because they have very small breasts. Lets face it, breasts are a symbol of womanhood and a woman with a small body and a flat chest is bound to look like a child. I don't think it's about height either. I mean, Kylie Minogue is 5'1'' and she looks like a woman.
It's all about food, that's what it is, and Japanese food is the healthiest one in the world.

I think I am in love - Japschin - 08-21-2004

Asian women, if they are skinny, they have no boobs or butts. My girlfriend, she's 5'8", 100lbs, gorgeous looking, but she looks like a skinny male from behind. I mistook her once for a guy when I saw her backview at the dorm. I told her that I saw a sissy wart coming out of her room before I realised that it was her. She got so embarrassed.
It's not in the genes of Asians to be slim and slender, yet have a voluptous body.

Japanese food is one of the healthiest on earth. However, there was a report sometime ago on Reuters, I think, stating that younger generation of the Japanese are getting heavier with the influx of Western fast food.

I think I am in love - kakomu - 08-21-2004

Japschin Wrote:Japanese food is one of the healthiest on earth.

except for the lack of protein in meats and the huge amount of MSG and salt.

I think I am in love - Andromeda18_ - 08-22-2004

Nutrionists are unanimous when saying that the healthiest diets in the world are the Japanese and Mediterranean ones.